Chapter 46: No Saint

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry I lied to you, Jayden."

"I wasn't asking that question for the sake of experience, Kyra. It was for your safety and comfortability. I didn't wanna hurt you. I didn't want to scare you and make you nervous. Did I hurt you? Were you scared? Did you feel uncomfortable in any way?" he asked, concern lacing his handsome face.

"You didn't hurt me. I was kinda nervous at first, but I felt secure and safe when you put your hands on my body. I trusted you. I knew you wouldn't hurt me and you didn't."

"Really? You're being genuine, right?"

"Yes."

Jayden hugged me right after I assured him he hadn't hurt me. For real, he hadn't. He was a true gentleman. He hugged me like I was his most valued possession. I felt beautiful and appreciated.

"I want you to be my first because I trust you."

"You'll never regret it, Kyra. I promise," he promised, hugging me even tighter. I felt safe and at peace in his arms. This was the perfect feeling of security.

"Were you with Kylie before you saw me with Nick?" I asked out of curiosity as we let go of each other.

"No. She woke me up and literally dragged me to the lounge saying I had to see something epic."

"And all along I thought she was being genuinely nice. She wants to turn you against me and hurt me."

"No. I'm sure she wasn't pretending to be nice. Just stay out of her way. She has serious mood swings these days."

"Okay. Thank you for giving me an opportunity to explain myself and preventing a fight."

"Thank you for being honest with me. Can I tell you what I wanted to tell you? It's special and important for the two of us."

"Can we talk about it later? If it's that special then it needs ample time and privacy."

"Okay. I'll wait patiently," he replied, giving me a tight smile.

He looked at me and saw that I was staring at him. He looked away, laughing. He was still dazed by this whole thing.

"What? You keep on laughing and smiling." I observed, my own smile betraying me.

"It's just... I don't know.... shocking. You never seize to amaze me. This was just epic. Of course I had my doubts, but then I still can't believe it."

"You make me feel like a freak," I laughed, punching his arm playfully and he joined me in laughing.

"It's kinda freakish, but in a good way. I never imagined I'd end up with a saint as my wife."

"I'm no saint, Jay. I've had my fair share of dirty imaginations and weird fantasies."

"And you never acted upon them?"

"Not even once. I just kept it in my head and kept myself busy to stop thinking about what other girls my age were doing."

"Wow! That's incredible self control. At sixteen I already had about three official ex girlfriends," he told me, biting on his bottom lip as he laughed, probably reminiscing on good old days.

"At sixteen I was busy petting my parrot and planning on visiting all the Seven Wonders of the world," I replied, suddenly being overwhelmed by how amazing life was back in the days.

"What was your parrot's name?"

"Charlie. He was my best friend and I told him all my wishes."

"And he'd tell your parents?"