ch. 45: "touche"

Zacznij od początku

"It was actually about four weeks ago, idiot. Now apologize to Calum or you're out the band." Luke commands, becoming more irritated at Michael's idiotic brain.

"Calum, I am so sorry for thinking that Luke didn't have a girlfriend anymore, how oh how will you forgive me-" Michael sarcastically apologized & I turned my back around and walked out the building.

-

Luke's P.O.V

I was on a phone call with someone very important to me, but I wasn't just about to blurt out who it was with Calum in front of me.

"How's she holding up?" Michael asked me as I walked up to my car.

"She's doing better. Why do you care?" I sneered at him.

"I just wanted to know how my little sister was doing, damn." he surrendered, holding his hands up.

"I'm actually happy that Calum is getting over her." I smiled at him, thinking of how Calum got better in the past weeks.

We've been helping him with forgetting about Tatiana by making more covers on YouTube, connecting with our fans with meet and greets, making our own Twitter's along with a band account twitter.

Our fan base has also grew in big numbers, we reached about nine-hundred-thousand just a few days back. I was happy in our work progress.

"We both know why you're happy." Michael grins, taking out his phone, texting someone.

"What?" I asked.

"You still love Tatiana, come on Luke it's pretty obvious." he chuckles.

"No shit Sherlock."

"I'm calling your mom."

"What? Don't!"

"Then don't cuss."

"Then don't use the word mom, you're aussie for christ's sake!" I snapped back and turned on the car engine.

"So? I like using the word mom, I'll use it whenever I like." he sticks out his tongue at me and walks away to get into the passenger side.

We drove to Tatiana's house and parked in the front, locking the door behind us I quickly rushed upstairs just in time.

"Hey."

"Hi.." she blushed, and opened the door a bit farther to let Michael in.

"Luke, you should stay for a couple while." Michael turns back at me and I nod, walking in slowly.

"So, how is she?" I smiled at her tummy, which was getting bigger and bigger, making her look like a short pumpkin.

"She's doing great.. I heard her heartbeat yesterday & it was beautiful." she smiled up at me with sparkly brown eyes, it was a magnificent color.

"Have you thought of a name yet?" I asked her as we walked upstairs to her room, me following behind her.

"No.. I haven't.. Why?" she missed a step and I caught her on time, I wrapped an arm around her waist and slowly walked upstairs with her.

"Uhm- Nothing just asking." I smiled down at her as we approached her room.

She sat down on her bed, and criss-crossed her legs, rubbing her hand on the tummy.

"Are you okay with all of this?" she randomly asks me.

"About what?"

"You, being the father of her- or, the so-called father.." she mutters softly.

"Of course I am- I mean, it's okay. I can't imagine what you're going through right now, and I'd probably do the same thing if I were in your shoes." I smiled as I awkwardly walked over to the bean bag chair and slumped onto it.

"Thank you Luke." she smiles at me, sighing, "I still can't stop thinking about Calum is that bad? Shit, I shouldn't have probably said that.."

"No, it's fine.. Keep going, I might be able to give you a few helpful tips." I leaned forward, reading to listen.

"Well, he hasn't tried contacting me for weeks now and I'm still very unsure about this whole me and him being related thing in addition, my father also hasn't contacted me.. Like, I don't know what to do anymore.. I feel so stupid and desperate. I feel like no one is here for me, I know you are here for me since my parents haven't talked to me.. My mum only spoke once to me which was three days ago, my parents are on business trips so I'm only stuck with Michael." she talked fastly, I got up and walked over to her and put a hand on her back.

"Hey calm down. It's going to be alright. Okay? Look at me. Say you're going to be fine." I lifted up her chin with my hand and tears were forming in her eyes.

"I'm- I'm going to be fine.." she hiccuped and buried her face into the crook of my neck, tears flowing.

"Your sadness or loneliness has nothing to do with how many people you have around you, but it's about how many of them who understands you." I sigh and lay her down on the pillow, she pulls me down with her and I wrap an arm around her waist, pulling me closer to her.

"Thanks Luke, you're a good friend.." she falls to sleep and I play with her hair.

"I was an entire story to you, and you were nothing but a sentence to me.. We loved each other, just not at the same time." I mumbled as a tear comes down from my eye & I quickly wiped it away as the door slams open with Michael holding two controllers.

"Come on breadstick, let's play some games and stop hair fucking my sister." he sasses at me, making me feel embarrassed.

"Shut up chameleon." I push him and take the controller, heading to his room.

"Touche."

-

[ question of the chapter ; Do you think #tuke should go back? ]