Dead before you know it...

I know for a fact that I will be dead by the age 27 maybe going onto 28 years old. I had many dreams of me dying at those ages. Hell I almost died 3 nights ago. I was in the city, and you know how when you cross the street and theres a crowd there...well I gotten pushed and i almost got hit by a car!! Brooo when i tell you my life flashed before me, I wanted to literally apologize to all the people I had problems wit wellll most of themmmmmmm sikeee like maybe 5 people but thats it.

ANYWAYSSSSSSSSS

I think imma redo a chapter thats in this book because i do not want to get sued, so im deleting the chapter that has my ex's number. I do not know yet because he gave my number to his friends and they were calling me baby and i got in trouble with my sister. I decided to give her a little white lie because i was not abt to get yelled at by my father. 

These are the numbers that are blocked.

As you can see Jaden's number is there as well because well, im trying to get him out of my life!

the shorter numbers are blocked because those are scam numbers. I swear it's like Jaden knew what Im going through and he still pulls these stupid ass dumb ass stunts, and he doesnt understand how badly it could end for me.

For all I care, Jaden Gonzalez is dead to me.