I need a bad b***p

OKAY SOOOO I HAVE THIS BEANIE AND UH UMMMMM I JUST NEEDA GET PLASTIC SURGERY TO LOOK EXACTLY LIKE HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

JUST FUCKING KIDDING!!!

Anyways, so uhh I need my bad bleep wit me but she left to Texas for her dumbass of a brother which she needs to bail out. WHICH FUCKING SUCKS BECAUSE IM SUPPOSED TO TAKE REGIONS EXAMS IN A FEW MONTHS AND I MIGHT SEE MY FUCKING EX!!!!

THATS IT IM SWITCHING SCHOOLS

I CANNOT BE IN THE SAME GODDAMN SCHOOL AS HIM, I JUST CAN'T

CAUSE IF I DO....something might happen....and its only because deep deep down i know i would do anything to help him, which is dumb but thats what happens when you fall in love with a person for 3 years and dated them for 18 days...

I just know imma screw everything up....

If i'm in the same room  or even in the same area I will do something I know imma regret later on in life. I just hate the fact that he can say such lil words and I would easily be his all over again...

To him im just a toy....to me i think hes a great guy...

it hurts to know whats gonna happen and still get hurt even if i knew what was gonna happen

Im such a fucked up person😭😭😭

Its so sad, how 1 or 5 words he can say...and i will most likely go back to him.

I NEED MY BITCH AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I swear if she dont come to my house within these few days imma block her from coming into my house. cause my house the door to entry way is sorta broken....so like it can be locked but you would need to put something at the corners of the door for it to stay shut.

ANYWAYS also she likes to eat all my food tf!! 

I need serious help.

sOmEbOdY cUm GeT hEr ShE dAnCiNg LiKe A sTrIpPeR