2.2 my boyfriends back

Start from the beginning

"Yeah. Yeah, I am." The boy smiled as he walked over to them.

"Yeah? Sweet." Eldon replied as he sat down where Michelle previously sat.

"Hey." Kara smiled.

"We're from The Next Step." Chloe told him. "I'm Chloe. This is James, Kara, West and Eldon."

"Hey, guys. I'm Hunter." He smiled at them.

"Nice to meet you." They all said.

"Well, hunger, welcome to The Next Step. Mi casa es tu casa." Eldon told him.

"Thanks." Hunter chuckled as he did a handshake with him.

———

Emily, Kate, Kara and Phoebe stood in Kates office talking about The Challenge and what was going to happen.

"Um, Emily?" Phoebe called out.

"Mmm?"

"I, I heard about this whole Eldon and Michelle thing that's happening.. right now." Phoebe told her, Kara so Kate gesturing not to say anything but stopped once Emily glanced at her.

"Where'd you hear that, Phoebe?" Emily asked the women.

"Oh, I don't like to reveal my sources. I don't think that's fair." Phoebe told her before looking at Kate. "Um, Kate told me."

"Kate." Emily gritted through her teeth.

"Yes." Kate turned around innocently.

"Um, anyways, I just want to know, how are you?" Phoebe asked the blonde.

"I'm fine." Emily told her.

"Your left eye is not saying that you're fine." Phoebe told her.

"Well, my right eye is, so.." Emily argued back.

"No, it's not. Your right eye, actually, is telling me that you need a hug." Phoebe nodded.

"I, I don't hug." Emily smiled.

"Yeah, you do."

"I don't."

"Well, maybe you don't, but I'm gonna hug you." Phoebe quickly told her as she rounded the table and headed for the girl.

"No, you're not."

"Yeah, I am."

"Phoebe, I'm just, I'm not really a hugger. I don't like to hug, I.." Emily quickly told her as she came towards her.

"Shh.." Phoebe quieted her, bringing her into an uncomfortable hug. "Come here, baby. Feel free to cry. You're in a safe place."

"Phoebe, let go." Emily quickly told her, moving away from the women.

"You needed that hug, don't lie to me." Phoebe told her as she went back to her place behind the table.

"Whatever." Emily rolled her eyes.

"That was so amusing." Kara laughed.