↳twentythree | detention

Start from the beginning

Suddenly. Delilah felt a hand pull her up and towards the desk that Erica sat at alone.

"You told Delilah and Stiles that Jackson's parents died" Scott whispered as he sat infront of the blonde.

"Maybe" the girl answered still looking down at the book in her hand.

"Talk" Stiles slammed his hand on the table quietly.

"It was a car accident, my dad was the insurance investigator" she started. "Whenever he sees Jackson drive by in his Porsche he makes some comment about the huge settlement his getting when he's 18"

"So no only is Jackson rich right now, just he's getting even richer at 18?" Delilah said in shock.

"I could try and find the insurance report in my dads inbox" Erica suggested, pushing the book off her pick laptop.

Delilah and Stiles nodded quickly as they watched Erica type on her laptop.

"Scott McCall please report to the principals office" Delilah heard a voice say on the speakers.

Delilah looked at her brother in shock, seeing his face grow red with fear.

A couple minutes later, Jackson returned to the library shortly followed by Mr Harris.

"What does it say?" Delilah asked, the laptop was facing Erica and Stiles making her not able to see anything.

"The passengers arrived at the hospital DOA, the estimated time of death 9:26pm, June 14 1995" Erica read out.

"His birthday is June 15th" Stiles told them

Delilah head turned away from Stiles and Erica at the sound of Mr Harris zipping his bag. The rest of them did the same, standing from their seats.

The teacher laughed at then, stepping out from behind his desk.

"Uh, I'm leaving but none of you are" His hands came out from beside his hips to the big trolleys of books. "You may go after you have finished re-shelving"

They all sighed, moving towards the books. Each one of them grabbing a stack of books each and walking towards the shelves.

"So if parents could have been murdered?" Allison repeated the information Delilah and Stiles told her.

"Well, it fits inline with the Kanima myth" Stile nodded.

"We have to tell him, we need to talk to him" Scott said slipping away towards Jackson.

"He's not gonna listen—"

By the time Delilah spoke, her brother was already gone.

Delilah felt the ground shake beneath her as the lights broke. Stiles quickly grabbed into the girls waists pulling them down the floor.

"Erica!" Delilah heard Scott yell from the other side of the library.

Delilah heard the girl yelp in response. Delilahs hands covered her head, shielding herself from the falling pieces of wall.

"Get back" Scott shouted at them as he popped up infront of them.

The four watched as Jackson stood infront of a chalkboard, holding a piece of chalk.

"He's writing something" Delilahs whispered to herself.

Delilah thoughts quickly. The girl stood up and slowly walked towards Jackson.

"Delilah, get back" She heard Stiles shouted.

This only made Jackson turned his head toward the girl. She put her hands out infront of her, stepping back slightly.

This caused Jackson to hiss, dropping his chalk and breaking through the window.

Delilah turned back around, seeing the shock in their eyes. The girl felt hands wrap around her body bringing her in to a hug.

Stiles.

"He was, scared of you?" Stiles faces looked confused.

Delilah looked up from Stiles' face, seeing Erica. She was in the floor, having a seizure.

"Hey, hey, hey shh" the girl said as ran over to the girl, pulling her head into her lap. "Guys" she called at Allison and Scott, who were looking at the board that read:

'Stay out of my way or I'll kill you'

"We need to get her to the hospital" Stiles said as him and Scott came to Erica side, Allison over with Matt who got paralysed by Jackson.

"To derek, O-only to Derek" Erica managed to speak from Delilahs grasp.

"Call and ambulance-"

"She said Derek, would you just listen" Delilah butted in, she didn't want to see her friends like this.

"Go, take her to Derek" Allison said to them through the gap in the book cases.

Scott kissed Allison goodbye before taking Erica out of Delilahs grip and carrying her bridal style.

speaking,
i wrote this in the middle
of my break for school so
it might be rushed but :)