I arrange my things, and put them aside for me to rest my head on the table. I have nothing for this yet. I can't think of anything. Plots are so hard to construct...

My phone dings, and I check the message. Matsunaka.

Matsunaka: We're meeting at the café near school. Don't forget!

As if I would forget that. I can't even believe that I'm stuck in a group with him and (Y/n). I haven't recovered from the question she asked me.

Am I going to be okay with him courting her? I should be, since I voluntarily let her go. We broke up years ago. There's no use in trying now. Matsunaka's a good choice. He's a good guy.

Though I say that, why can't I get my mind off it? I already said that she should go for him, so she should. I can't stop her. If she likes him now, then she should go. I can't hold her back.

I get changed, and look at myself in the mirror. I can imagine Matsunaka being the reflection. He's handsome, taller than me, and does better in his projects. He's a good choice. She chose the right one to replace me.

When I got to the café, I caught him feeding her cake. He's such an eyesore. I take a seat across them, and we wait for Sahara to arrive so we can start.

I casually glance at them a few times, and I always find him wiping the corner of her mouth or feeding her something. I hate watching. I recall how I used to do the same.

"I'll go to the restroom."

"I'm coming with you." Matsunaka suddenly stands, and follows me to the restroom. I was about to wash my hands, when he went for it first. "I know you keep glancing at us. So, are you interested in me or (Y/n)?"

Ew, who would be interested in you? "I don't know what you're talking about. But, if I were to be interested in someone, definitely not you." I smile, and wash my hands.

He suddenly pushes me against the sink, and smiles. "You might want to back off. She won't like someone like you."

He left, and I'm now on my own. If I had told everyone that I was the ex-boyfriend, would he have acted them same? But still... it's as if I'd do something.

I head back and everyone's already around. The first thing I noticed was Matsunaka's arm around (Y/n)'s shoulders. I felt somewhat pissed. I know I let her go, but I feel so annoyed.

    We've shared our views on what art can be to the artist. I'm doing all the typing because the two are flirting in front of me, and Sahara is just helping me with the PowerPoint.

    "Hmm... Matsunaka, will you get us more snacks?" Sahara says, and he immediately raises his brow.

    "Why me?" Sahara momentarily turns to me and to (Y/n), and turns back to him. "What is it?"

    "(Y/n) is writing her notes, Akaashi's doing the PowerPoint with my help, and you... just keep feeding (Y/n) food." Sahara answers, and he clicks his tongue in annoyance as he stands up to leave. "I'll wash my hands for a sec."

    She then suddenly bends over, and whispers into my ear, "I know you like (Y/n), and that you're uncomfortable with what their doing. Consider me your lifesaver." She winks them turns to head for the washroom.

    I look over to (Y/n), and find her covering her mouth. She looks unwell. "Are you alright? You don't like eating too many sweets.... especially cake."

    "I'll be fine.. Thank you." She has the look that tells me she wants to vomit. "On second thought... I'll excuse myself."

    I watch her leave, and feel a bang in my chest. Why do I feel so down? Why do I feel like I want to embrace her? I've already freed her years ago, and I've given up. I shouldn't be feeling this way.