akaashi x reader

Start bij het begin

As I take a step aside, I accidentally bump into her. I nod and she does the same before walking to another guy. So, she likes guys that are.. handsome and..

They had to drag me to the place because I was trying to get away. I really ended up joining them though I didn't want to. I don't always drink because I'm afraid that I would spill everything.

But really, I already didn't want to join... and now I'm seated right next to her? I glance at our senior and he winks. He makes a few gestures, and I understand. He's trying to set us up.

I turn to her plate when I heard the clashing of the chopsticks with the glass. I look away for me not to get pissed at how disarranged things are.

"I'm sorry if they're trying to set us up like this..." I shake my head, and hear her sigh heavily. "I ask about you sometimes, so I guess they thought that I like you.."

So she doesn't like me. Of course. It's been almost four years. She certainly has moved on. Unlike me. I feel guilty for breaking up, but I know it's better that way, so I never say anything.

"Akaashi, (Y/n), I heard you guys came from Fukurodani. Have you two known each other since then?" (Y/n) and I look at each other, and I turn back to my food.

"I only met him now, actually.. We don't know each other." Sahara makes a suspicious look, and I stare blankly at the table.

"Then why do you always ask about him? Is it because..... you're interested?"

"No. He just seems lonely, so I ask if he's okay." Why is she answering everything for us? "Then, Sahara... are you interested in Akaashi-san?"

"No, Ara's the one that likes him." I think I know that already. "And, I said that because..... Matsunaka likes you that's why. He's interested in you."

"Oh, Matsunaka! Is that right?" We all look at the said guy, and he smiles and nods as he drinks his alcohol. "Ohhhhh! Is there going to be a couple soon?"

"Guys, stop it. Don't be ridiculous." (Y/n), you look really flustered though.

"Akaashi, don't you think they look good?" I look at (Y/n), and at Matsunaka before slowly nodding my head. "You say that, so.... You're not interested in (Y/n)?"

"They look good because they do. Are there supposed to be other reasons for that?"

Sahara threatens to hit me and I smile. I let them talk all night. I only drank three glasses, and (Y/n) didn't seem to drink much either. Matsunaka... he got drunk.

Well, everyone got drunk except for (Y/n) and me. The others sent them home, so this is now the situation. I'm stuck outside with (Y/n) while I wait for the bus.

"Keiji.... Did you mean that we look good? Together?" She suddenly asks, and I turn to find a smile on her face. Somehow it looks sad. "Did you mean it?"

"I'm Akaashi, not Keiji." For a split second I saw sadness in her eyes. Then she started smiling. "And.... do you think I would say something that I never meant?"

"Then, is it okay for me to try? Date him, and... forget about us?"

~~~

I draw a straight line from the second mark from the top, to the tenth from the bottom. I turn my ruler horizontally, and make a line from the end of the line to the middle of the paper.

I'm doing the manga for the last project for this semester. I don't know what to do for this one. I can draw anything, but the plot is not coming to me.