"Please just... do it already."

She smiles again and shrugs her shoulders. She goes to put her hands onto my head, but freezes halfway. "Do you at least want me to tell you who it is?"

No.

"Thank Underland I don't listen to you. It's Hatter by the way."

"Wait!" But it's to late. I couldn't stop her if I tried. She put her hands on my head and I'm off to the other world again.

Again.

Again...

"Again, again friends!" I clap my hands in joy. It's my unbirthday again! You only get 364, you know? Got to make everyone count.

"It a very, very merry unbirthday! It a very, very merry unbirthday! It a very, very merry unbirthday! To us! To us!" We sing our song over and over again. It's one of the best songs to sing! That and twinkle, twinkle little duck. Then at the end of our song, there comes a clapping noice at the end of the table.

March Hare and I twist our head around to the sound we hear. We see... a girl? I yellow-haired girl looking so delighted to be here.

"Hello there!" March Hare slurs a greeting.

Mallymkm looks outside of her place in one of our teapots. "No, room!" She yells and crosses her teeny, tiny arms.

"But, there's plenty of room," the girl explains by motioning to the chairs.

"Not for you!" Mallymkun huffs and closes herself back into the teapot.

I roll my eyes then stand from my chair. "Now, now Mally. We always have room for new faces. As long as they got mouths with a taste for tea." I tap on the teapot Mallymkun is in and I hear her huff again. "Unlike the last guest we had. You ever have tea with a badger before? They don't like tea! What an incredibly horrible way to live."

"Incredibly, horrible!" March Hare yells while breaking two plates he slammed his hands onto in the process.

"Oh! Well, I-I love tea," The yellow-haired little girl points out.

"I don't know," I jump onto the table and walk my way over to her. All the way there, I hear March Hare clap his hands and bounce on the creaking chair. I lean down in front of her and she backs up onto the back of the chair. I look her up and down to inspect her.

What an incredibly petite girl this is.

"Hmm... She seems good enough!" I grab her by the hand and drag her onto the table. We crash and step on almost every pot along the way. When we get to the final seat, I step down then help her too. I always sit at the head of the table and the girl sits right next to me. In the chair that... well, I don't think anyone's ever sat there before.

Hmm... oh, well! Time for tea!

I pick up the closest pot and go to pour her tea into a blue tea cup. Blue to match her dress. "Now, what did you say your name was?"

"I didn't."

"Nice to meet you, I Didn't."

"No," the girl giggles out. "My name is Alice.

"I Didn't Alice. What a peculiar name. I like it!" The girl starts to laugh again. It maybe the most adorable laugh I've ever had my ears hear.

"No, no. My name is Alice."

Alice.

Alice...