....so who did you sleep with?

1955

"Asteriaaaaaaaaa!"

"Mariaaaaaaaaaa!"

"I'm boredddddddd!"

"I don't careeeeeeee!"

"You'd care if Harrison was bored!"

"Yeah, well, I don't fancy you, Maria!"

"Obviously, but come on! Let's do something interesting!"

"And what is interesting to you?"

"...."

"I swear to God, Maria-"

"No, no, hear me out-"

"Hell no! Last time I heard you out, I almost had to bail your stupid ass out of Azkaban!"

"Asteria, you've been sitting, in my bed I might add, for days studying for the tournament. You're putting too much stress on yourself and you need to let loose! So, come with me or so help me I'll drag your little wolfy ass out of here and throw you in the lake. Your choice."

"Maria-"

"No! I want my bed back! Do you know how uncomfortable the Gryffindor dorm beds are?"

Asteria shot up from where she had been laying on Maria's bed, reading a book on the history of the Triwizard Tournament, pushed the dark emerald curtains aside, and raised an accusatory eyebrow at Maria.

"You were in the Gryffindor dorms?"

Maria looked away from Asteria and leaned against the door frame, crossing her arms. "No."

"Yes you were! You just said!" Asteria walked over to Maria and pointed a finger in her face.

Maria bit Asteria's finger, causing the Hufflepuff to yelp.

"Shut up."

"I will not! You've just admitted to sleeping over in the Gryffindor dorms! Who was it? Was it someone..." Asteria wiggled her eyebrows, "special?"

"Asteria, I will brutally murder you."

"You didn't deny it!"

"I will commit arson to your bedroom."

"Still not denying it," Asteria sang as she jumped in a circle around Maria. "Come on, tell me!"

"In my defense, you kick really hard in your sleep."

"I'm your best friend, tell me!"

"I'm not going to-" a knock cut off Maria, who hushed Asteria. Asteria smirked and elbowed Maria as she went to open the door.

"You're off the hook for now, but we're talking about this later."

"I hate you."

"No, you don't."

The person at the door knocked again and Maria groaned, pulling the door open with Asteria behind it. On the other side, a certain Gryffindor boy grinned and leaned on the door frame.

"Hi, Maria. You forgot this in my room this morning," he held out a green and silver tie. "Thought I'd give it back. And you can give back my jumper whenever you want, but for the love of Merlin bring your own pajamas tonight! I'm running out of clothes to lend you."

Maria cringed as the boy exposed where she had been sleeping every night, then grabbed the tie he was holding out. "Thanks. And thanks for letting me sleep in your dorm."

"Of course! We have no other need for the extra bed, so it's really no problem."

"Yeah, I guess so." They stood in awkward silence for a moment, then Maria cleared her throat.