Step 12: Go Out With Remus

A/N: we're pretending the Beatles are still together :) we're also pretending that Bellatrix, Andromeda, and Narcissa still go to Hogwarts at this time
Also just a reminder, none of this fanart (except for the ones I say are mine) is mine, but I don't know the exact places I got them from, so if you look up 'wolfstar fanart' on Pinterest, I think most of them will show up with the original artist!

~~~~

"Professor Harrison, I need your help."

"Well that's what I'm here for! What's up?"

"It's a secret, so you can't tell anyone. Especially not Remus."

"Are you in trouble with the law?"

"Always, but that's beside the point."

"Alright then, what is it?"

"I need date ideas."

Professor Harrison laughed. "You? You, Sirius Lupin-Potter-Pettigrew, need a date idea? From what I've heard, you've taken half the school on dates."

"Ok well when we went back to 1954 and saw you, Asteria told us at lunch that you'd dated half the school too, and you were in fourth year! I just need help."

Professor Harrison sighed. "Alright, fine. You can't use past-me against me for everything, you know."

"Says who?"

"Do you want help with your date or not?"

"Sorry, sorry. So, ideas?"

"Yes, I have an idea and I think you're going to like it."

Sirius grinned. "Good. You think Remus will like it too?"

"Does Remus like the Beatles?"

~~✩☽~~

"Do you like the Beatles?"

Remus sighed and closed his book. "Didn't we just have this conversation like two days ago? Yes I like the Beatles, who doesn't?"

"Good. See y'a!"

"Sirius, what-" Sirius ran out of the dorm room, leaving a confused Remus behind.

~~✩☽~~

"He likes the Beatles!" Sirius ran into Professor Harrison's classroom yelling.

Professor Harrison and his twenty students looked up from their desks. He was trying his hardest not to laugh as he said, "Sirius, meet my class. Class, meet Sirius."

Sirius stopped and looked around the classroom. There was a whole classroom full of Gryffindor and Hufflepuff first years staring at him.

He backed towards the door. "Sorry, sir. I'll come back later!" He turned and left, running into the door frame on the way out.

~~✩☽~~

Remus was walking in the direction Sirius had gone to make sure he didn't strangle anyone. He only left a room that fast if he was really excited, really upset, or really mad.

He was rounding a corner going towards the great hall when he ran into a tall woman who was probably in her mid-30s. The woman apologized and began to walk away, but hesitated and turned around. She had dark skin and long braids and was dressed in dark red dress robes. She had a strikingly similar resemblance to...