"But, Kakashi-sensei! Didn't you check his body?! You said his heart had stopped!" Sakura-chan exclaims, and he nods. "Yes, his heartbeat had stopped, but it was a temporary death. The Tracker Ninja used senbon needles to 'kill' Zabuza, before taking him away. Firstly, if he was a Tracker Ninja, he wouldn't have needed to carry Zabuza away to get rid of him. Secondly, he used non-lethal senbon needles to paralyze Zabuza momentarily before taking him away. Hence we can conclude that the Tracker Ninja wasn't actually trying to assassinate Zabuza, he was trying to save him."

Tazuna chuckles nervously, as he faces Kakashi-sensei. "Don't be so serious! You're overthinking this, aren't you?" Kakashi-sensei shoots him a serious look. "A Shinobi can never be too careful. It's best to expect the worse, so that nothing can surprise you." I smirk slightly. Hey, if that cow guy is still alive, I can go kick his butt for fighting Kakashi-sensei! Then I can prove to Sasuke that I'm not some dumb scaredy cat and make Sakura-chan like me! I glare at Sasuke, before turning to Sakura-chan with a dreamy expression.

"Wait a minute," Kakashi-sensei interrupts, his eyes scanning all of us. "Where's your fourth teammate?" My eyes widen and I look at Sasuke and Sakura-chan in shock. We completely forgot about her! Then I scowled, crossing my arms over my chest. Who needs some traitor like her? She ditched us for Zabuza anyway. No way was I going to look for a girl who's uncle was the enemy! That made her the enemy too!

Kakashi-sensei gazed at us evenly. "I know all of you might be thinking that Zeri is an enemy because her uncle is Zabuza, but she is still a part of Team 7 and a ninja from the Hidden Leaf Village. She might be hostile towards all of you, but that doesn't change the fact that you guys are a team." He said, and I grumbled under my breath. Yeah, but she still choosed the cow guy over us! Sasuke nodded and headed towards the door, Sakura-chan following behind him. Both of them waited for me, but I still refused to move, sulking.

"Come on, Naruto. We can't just leave Zeri out there alone when all of those evil ninja are wandering around! Even though she's not exactly the nicest person ever, she's still our teammate." Sakura-chan pleaded, and after a while I stomped out of the room after them. "Yeah, but I'm still mad at her, believe it!"

Zeri's POV

Yawning, I blinked as I felt the sun's warm rays settle over my face. I stretched my arms over my head, trying to shake the remains of sleep. It wasn't exactly 'sleep', just a pathetic attempt at trying to relax and actually rest for once. I couldn't sleep for some annoying reason, and it took a toll on my body sometimes.

"CHHHAAARRRGGGEEE!" A loud, voice snaps me out of my trance and I hold back a snarl of irritation. Just the perfect thing to wake me up, I grumbled as I peered through the thick canopy of leaves below to catch sight of all the members of my squad running up three different trees, with kunai in their hands. I narrowed my eyes, noticing Kakashi standing behind them, supporting his weight on crutches. Hm, this must be his idea of training to get them ready to face Zabuza.

I sweatdropped as Naruto slides back down, landing on his back, having barely taken three steps up the tree. Sasuke's not much better, but at least he made it three meters up before he flips back down. I raise an eyebrow at Sakura, who managed to climb the highest out of my squad, and was waving down gleefully. I roll my eyes, seeing how much further up I was from her. But I'll just stay here for the moment. Or maybe the whole day.

Kakashi smiles at Sakura. "Well, it looks like our pink-haired member has the most chakra control so far. Well done, Sakura," he praises, and I scoff, glancing at the annoyed expressions of Sasuke and Naruto. For someone who was in the Uchiha clan, he didn't really live up to his name. I hop down a few meters, but still higher than Sakura, as Sasuke and Naruto growl from Kakashi's mocking. You go Kakashi, target their egos, I sweatdropped, watching as they rushed up the tree in anger. They'll never get anywhere with that kind of chakra control.