He took a deep breath before continuing "Recently the accuser released a video that caused an uproar in the world. The video showed evidence of his physical and mental abuse that took place in those 10 years which were mentioned earlier."

He gained a frowned before saying "Even though the evidence is barely admissible in court. We still got it triple checked for legitimacy with a quirk, which proved no tampering with the photos. The evidence I present will prove to you that the defendant is guilty as charged"

After that the defense lawyer stood up with a smirk before stating "Your Honor, ladies and gentlemen of the jury: under the law my clients are presumed innocent until proven guilty. During this trial, you will hear no real evidence against my clients. You will come to know the truth: that these three families were doing nothing of such heinous crimes."

He then put his hands behind his back before stating "The children didn't bully the accuser. They were just playing with him a little roughly, to which the accuser misinterpreted. While the parents didn't neglect their son, they were just giving him the space he wanted, due to being in his rebellious phase because of his Quirkless status. Therefore my clients are not guilt"

After that it first started with Katsuki and Katsumi Bakugo, where the prosecutor tried to explain and prove how they used their explosion quirk, to harm and damage the accusers body every day. He also told them how they bullied him verbally and mentality.

Then one of the other defense lawyers went into that they weren't bullying him. They were just playing with him, and having fun with him. He then went into how their quirk makes them seem angry when they're not.

He then went into how their anger and constant adrenaline is their body's way of dealing with their quirk and keeping them alive. And that the nitroglycerin can lower a person's heart rate dramatically, so if they're not constantly stressed they would literally pass out.

After that they then went onto the Todoroki twins. Where the prosecutor stated that both of them were using their fire and ice, to cause frost or burn damage to the accuser. How they both caused frostbite and 1st & 2nd degree burns on the accusers body.

This went on and on until they finally got to the Yagi's. Where the prosecutor started with the mother. How she ignored and neglected her son after he was diagnosed as quirkless, how the son had to scavenge for food, how he had to buy his own things, how he had to start working from an early age just to eat and survive.

The defense lawyer made lame excuses to excuse her actions. He tried to play it off that their son was distancing himself from them, that he was in a rebellious stage wanting to do things on his own, that if this happened that it was his fault, for not asking for help from the police and so on.

Inko was crying the whole time she was interrogated, and how they stated the position her son was in. She said that she knows that she should have done more, and that she knows that if her son comes back that she will be a better mother, and that he would forgive them without a second thought.

The part of the case with the Yagi's family went on and on, where they showed pictures of his room that they took when he disappeared. They went into how his sister bullied him, where she tried to defend herself by saying that she would never kill or seriously harm her brother, all she wanted was him to be safe and so on.

There was a break before it was All Might's turn, everyone in the room was starting to get tired due to the length of the trial. It has now been 12 hours, and the whole trial was live streamed so people at home also felt exhaustion.

Nezu, his staff and some other pro heroes were sitting, and eating some food that the court had ordered in. They were all mentality exhausted by this case, especially since almost every one of them knew the truth, but they couldn't do anything until it was proven with real evidence.