Welcome To The Family (Second HeartBeat A7X Sequel)

.::. 3 Years since leaving .::.

I cried out for him to stop as he threw me against the wall for the second time. A sharp pain emitted from the side of my head which I clamped with my hands trying to hold the pain in. My vision blurred as blood seaped from the deep gash on the right side of my hairline, onto my face.

'I've told you before you're to have f*cking nothing to do with her any more' Karl yelled, grabbing my arm hard pulling me up from the floor, 'When will you learn! She is in the past! The old slutty you. She wasn't there for you when you needed her,' He threw me down on the sofa before walking over to my handbag on the kitchen tabel and helping himself to the contents of my purse, before storming out of the house for yet more alcohol.

What the hell I hear you asking. Well since I left everyone in OC, I decided to move back to London to mine and Roxys old apartment. I met Karl a year after moving back, he helped me through a pretty rough time, even if he did spend all of the money that my dad had left me, at least he was there for me when I needed someone. The problem was he drank and got violent. My body was now scarred and bruised. And now I had a nice gash on the side of my face to go with it. Just what I needed.

The reason Karl had lost his temper this time was that he heard me on my phone talking to Roxy. She had forgiven me for leaving her, she understood, after alot of explaining. It was so nice to talk to her and tell her what had been going on. Well minus the Karl situation. I missed her, it had been over 4 years since I had seen her. And right now I needed her more than ever.

A loud cry came from the bedroom, I pushed myself up and tried to balance myself the best I could, I was dizzy due to banging my head on the wall. 'I'm coming baby don't worry'

I walked into my bedroom to see my  tiny girl sitting on my bed, tears falling from her eyes, wetting her rosey cheeks. 'Shhh baby its ok' I pulled her into a warm hug, stroking her back slowly as to attempt to calm her.

'Mommy, why you bleeding?' she asked as I realeased her from my arms. Yes I told you a lot had been going on the past 4 years. This is my daughter Alexia Hope Jones. shes a little over 3 years and 3 months old. (You do the Math.) I brushed her dark brown hair out of her deep hazel eyes, smiling warmly at her.

'Mommy, fell over thats all rex' Alexia gently kissed my cheek,

'That make it better for you, ok' I couldn't help but melt in her smile.

'Alot better, thank you. Now remember mommy said that we were going on holiday and to put your toys in your bag?' she nodded.

'Well now is the time to go rex.' The little girl slid off the bed and toddled over to her toy box pulling out a little hello kitty carry case. 'Did you remember BunBun sweetie?' bunbun was her favouite teddy bear, she wouldn't go any where without it. She nodded again. 'Okay mommy is going to get cleaned up and get her bag. You be a good girl and put your coat and your shoes on for me'

I made my way to the bathroom to clean my face and try and cover the bruise/cut as best as I could possibly do. Now was my time to make my escape. I felt like rubbish, this was the second time in my life I had taken the cowards way out. But I had no choice this time. This was for my daughter.

I pulled my phone from my back pocket.

'Emz, heyyyyy,' Roxy squeeled.

'Hey you! Guess what. We're coming a few days early. I hope you don't mind?'

'Of course I don't. Look I got to go, Matt just came home. Ring when you're here and I'll come get you both. Love you.' With that she hung up.

Roxy knew all about Alexia, but she had promised to keep her a secret, for my own benifit. I was due to be flying out to OC next week for Matt and Roxys wedding. But I needed to get away sooner. It wasn't my first choice of place to go to. But where else was I to go. The only family I had was there.

I must admit I was excited to see everyone again, but I was also scared. I hadn't spoke to Zacky or Brian since I had left the night of his Stag party, I was pretty sure I wouldn't be forgiven. Not that I can blame either of them. I brought it on myself. But as I said this was something I was doing my my daughter not for them or for me.

'Mommy all done!'

'Well done baby. Now come on. Lets on that aeroplane we have been talking about!'

'What about Karl?'

'He's staying her sweetie' She smiled, I knew she didn't like him. I think it is just a child thing, they know when there mom isn't happy.

'I is going to finally meet Harmony?'

'Yes you are, she is a big girl now. 5 years old!'

'I'm a big girl too' She pointed to herself.

'Yes you are. You're a tyrannosaurus rex remember' we both laughed as I picked her up and pulled our bags out of the house locking the door behind me.