31

3rd pov: Saturday 15th of June

The party was rather a hangout with alcohol, snacks and some music in the background than a party. It was something like a team-bonding event.

They started with talking in small groups and drinking some drinks Kai mixed. He was surprisingly a really good barkeeper. After everyone had one or two drinks, Shibayama announced that they would play some games. They would start with a simple round of never have I ever and would continue with truth or day. If no one had blacked out by then, they would play spin the bottle and maybe even the pocky game.

"Grab some snacks and sit down in a circle!" Lev said. He was the one who drank the most and was already slightly tipsy. 

Inuoka grabbed a bowl with crispy chocolate flakes while Kenma took some chocolate bars. Yaku took one jar with gummy bears while Teshito grabbed the other one. The others took some bowls as well, they would hand them through the room while playing.  

"Okay so let's finally start. Who will join?" Inuoka said. He was very excited to play and was already eating chocolate out of excitement. He tended to do this when he was nervous. "Let's just all play. Yama, would you please tell us the rules. Maybe someone doesn't know how this works yet" Kuroo answered, sitting next to Kenma, who now practically sat on the elder's lab. 

"Sure, it's pretty simple: you will take a shot if you have done it. And if you ask you have to say something you have never done before. And please don't target too much, okay?" Yama answered as Yama sat in between Teshiro and Inuoka. 

"For all the games there is one rule: whoever blacks-out first has to confess to their Crush and buy everyone ice-cream." Inuoka announced just to make everyone groan. Nobody wanted to it. 

"Why is that?" Yaku then asked. "So you don't drink all the time when we play tod later, duh" Inuoka responded, ruffling through the smaller hair. "whatever"

"Anyways, I'll start. I can say anything, right?" Teshiro clarified. "Yes. But let's start simple, okay?"Fukunaga responded. "Sure thing. Okay, so I have never ever crushed on someone out of the team" the latter started the game. 

Yaku didn't want to answer this question but he already knew that he would have to reveal some of his secrets and it wasn't that bad. Still, he couldn't help himself from asking: "How is that simple?". The addressed just responded with an "I don't know. It was just the first thing that popped into my head." He didn't think much about the question and just picked one where he knew that someone would have done it. Yaku wasn't really satisfied with the answer but wanted to drop the topic so he just responded with another "whatever". 

Fukunaga, Inuoka, Kenma, Kuroo, Lev, Shibayama and Yaku took a shot. Everyone except Fukunaga was still in love with the person they once crushed on. 

That Yaku indeed liked someone out of the team or at least did in the past shocked Lev. He didn't know whether to feel relieved or disappointed. Maybe Yaku crushed on him but there was also a relatively high Chance that the libero he had a crush on liked Inuoka or another person from the team. "Wait, Yaku. You did?" Lev, therefore, asked, just to get a short "ehm, yes I did. So did you." as a response. 

"True that. Who?" Lev tried to get an answer from the shorter, unsuccessfully. "As if I would tell you"

Lev accepted this but still tried to tease the younger: "Makes sense. I'll just ask you later when we play tod" "And I'll just drink something" the addressed answered. 

The others really wanted to start already, "Can you please discuss this later and play first." and both boys agreed. Yaku continued "yeah, sorry. Okay, I'll continue. Never have I ever cheated on a test.".