"Hmm, sure" Laura responded, not believing one word. She could think whatever she wanted, she was usually right but this time she wasn't, I didn't like the guy and nothing would change that. He always seemed to be there, even when he wasn't talking to me, seeing him laugh with others, or tuning his guitar, or even when he was silently observing conversations, it wound me up. He grated on me.

"Did you know he has FOUR nipples" Laura splutters out holding up four fingers next to me, "FOUR" She reiterated for clarity, pushing her fingers closer to my face.

"Okay?" I said coldly, wondering why she would tell me this random, useless information, "and I care because?" I shrug, glancing my look to her briefly before returning my eyes.

"Just think it is interesting" She shrugs in reply, turning her body to face the front of the car again.

I was annoyed the last thing we spoke about was Harry because now he was in the forefront of my mind. I thought about how I tested him last night, inching myself closer to him to see how he would react. I probably shouldn't have done it, I just wanted to know what he was thinking, what he wanted from me, or any of the girls, I wanted to know how he would react, what type of control he had. His reaction did surprise me, but I had a feeling it was all a mask. There's no way that someone can be so nice without wanting anything in return.

"Is Scarlet meeting us there?" Laura asked cutting through my thoughts.

"She's already there, I had to come for you so we are late" I replied quietly. I hated being late.

"We will be there in five minutes, the masks are in the glove compartment, do you know the plan?" I ask, waiting for confirmation from her, needing to know she knew what she was doing.

"Get the money, get the information, violence if necessary" She replies like she has been rehearsing.

"Good" I nod.

We pulled up to the old desolate warehouse in the middle of a random field off an access road, about 45 minutes out of London. The grass was overgrown and yellowing in places, you could tell the place was abandoned it didn't look like anyone had been here in a long time, apart from the scattering if beer cans and drug paraphernalia.

The sun was hitting its peak in the sky above us, giving off the impression of summer, but the sun wasn't actually that warm in London. I pulled in my black Range Rover at the side of the warehouse, the wheels skidding along the gravel as I did so. I opened my drivers door and put the black bandanna around my nose, tying it at the back of my head, ensuring that it covered the majority of my face, placing sunglasses on my eyes to elevate my disguise. I looked at Laura who had done the same, our outfits almost identical.

We were wearing what was almost like our uniform when we had to do jobs like this. High waist black jeans, black Doc Martens on our feet, tight cropped t-shirts, over-sized black zip-up hoodies, the bandannas and sunglasses. The only difference in our outfits was the colour of our shirts, Laura's and Scarlet's were black and mine was red, always on brand.

I walked around to the back of the car and pulled out the duffel bag from the boot, handing Laura a black 9mm pistol from the bag and took one out for me, tucking it into the waistband of the back of my jeans.

"You good to go?" I asked Laura, her nod was all the reply I needed.

We walked in unison to the door on the side of the old boarded up building, reaching the metal door that was scratched and worn from the years of use, the danger warning signs becoming faded now.

"Lovely day" I breathed as I inhaled the fresh air of the outdoors was filling up my lungs, casually making a statement as if this was a normal day and a normal walk. Nothing about this was normal, at least to other people, but for us this was a regular Sunday. The old dusty entrance squeaked as I pushed open the door and we walked down a small narrow passageway before it opened up into the large empty room, the dim light streaming through from the small rectangular windows at the top of the walls making it even darker with the sunglasses on.