Struggle for Victory

Start from the beginning

Asta: Your sword now have magic?! Cool!!

He said and kill the last zombie. Little girl that Idiot captured earlier, run at us.

Little Girl: Thank you very much!

Me: No problem.

Idiot: Tch.

He then summon more zombies. All the zombies start to rush at us.

Me:*smirk* I'll handle this.

I throw my sword at all the zombies. Suddenly from one sword, it turns into hundreds of sword. All the sword pierce through all the zombies and explode.

Idiot:*Wide eye* What the hell?!

L

eo&Asta:*excited* COOL!!

I take out my sword again from grimoire book. When the sword touch my hand, it start to shine again without I flow my mana energy.

Me: Looks like the effect is permanent.

Idiot: Looks like you guys are stronger than I thought. That means, I need to use stronger soldier.

Suddenly a large zombie appear.

Idiot: Jimmy, your target this time is those bastards!!

Asta: Hey!! You keep sending that creepy things to fight us!!! That's not fair dammit!!!!

Me: He doesn't have balls.

Leo: Agree.

Idiot: Watch your mouth kid!! Jimmy, attack them!!!

Jimmy start to throw lot of poison ball at us.

Me: Disable Magic: Absolute Cancel.

Suddenly the poison ball dissapear together with Jimmy. Idiot look around and realized that lot of his soldier also dissapear.

Me: Maybe you have more mana power than me, but your corpses is not. You give just give them some mana power. It's clearly that they can't run from my Disable Magic.

Asta: Come right here and fight us like real man.

Leo: Prove us that you have balls, coward.

Suddenly the ground around me, Asta and Leo turns black. I quickly grab them including the little girl and jump out of the black area. The black area then suddenly dissapear.

Idiot: You can dodge that, huh?

Asta: What the hell is that black thing?!

Me: That is Teleportation Magic. If we didn't jump out from that black area earlier, we'll got sent to another place. I feel another person with strong mana power. Is that your friend, Idiot?

Idiot: That is not my name, dumbass!!

He said and summon another large zombie. I'm about to go fight him but someone tap my shoulder from behind. I look at my back and see Fuegoleon.

Fuegoleon: You guys already did a excellent job. Let me to fight for you this time.

Me:*smirk* Be my guest.

Fuegoleon and walk in front of us. Suddenly I heard someone scream my name. I look behind and see Noelle.

Noelle: (Y/N)! We have problem! The other Magic Knights is dissapear!