She's always so closed off to everyone, it's not good. Well, sometimes it is. It's just- not everyone is bad. I know a bad person when I see one, and Brandon's gay- Gay people can't be bad, and I trust him. Even though we barely know each other, he saved us the other day in the mall. So I trust him. 

'And then we had amazing sex!' Is the only thing I pick up from their conversation. Cataleya's cheeks flush red, so whatever Brandon said must be pretty steamy. 

'But now, tell me about the boy that made you fall for Italian men?' Brandon asks, slightly moving my way. 'Well-' 

Someone knocks on the door, grasping all our attention, saving me from the miserable story I've been dreading to tell anyone ever again. 

'Hold that thought!' Brandon jumps off the bed and runs towards the door, before swinging it wide open. 

'Bonjour, Brandon!' Celine chimes, before nodding our way. I smile at her, which totally shocks Cataleya. Just this morning, I was telling her not to trust her, and here I am. Smiling at the woman who I thought was my ex's new girlfriend. 

'Celine girl! I missed you so much!' The two hug, making Cataleya and me a little awkward. They seem to know each other pretty well, so I wonder when they joined. 

'Can I ask you something?' Cataleya asks before I can even open my mouth. They nod and walk towards the couch in the middle of the room. 'As long as it doesn't involve my nonexistent sex life, sure.' 

I roll my eyes and crawl to the edge of the bed. 'How do you know each other?' Cataleya asks curiously. 

Brandon and Celine look at each other, before laughing like two old friends. 'Well, I guess you could say Celine and I met almost the same way as we did.' Brandon smiles. What? 

'I was out clubbing and Rio saved my ass from getting-' She takes a deep breath and forces a smile on her face, 'I almost got raped, and Rio and Leon saved me. They took me in since I was a mess, and Brandon made sure I got all the clothes I needed.' Oh shit... 

'I'm so sorry you had to go through that, Celine...' I feel sorry for wanting to know. It must've been hard on her. 

'It's okay, it all happened five years ago. I'm kinda over it.' Yet it doesn't seem like she is. Whatever happened that night, still seems to haunt her. 

'Why did you decide to work for them?' Cataleya continues. I think I get what she's doing. She's trying to find their weak points, something she can use against them, but they don't have it.

Or at least, she won't get it out of these two. 

'Well, since he saved my life and needed doctors at the time, I figured why not. Plus, he pays three times what I would earn if I worked at a hospital.' Celine giggles before leaning against Brandon's back. 'And you?' I ask, curious as to how Brandon got into all this mess. 

He's way too young and I don't remember him from six years ago, meaning he either just joined or started at an even younger age. 

'For me it was simple. I wanted to join because of the hot men I would be working with.' He wobbled his brows playfully and smiled widely. 'And I wanted to be close to my brother, of course.' 

We all burst out in laughter since it's probably the craziest thing we've heard in a long time. 

'Wait, won't Rio kill you if he knew you told us all of this?' I ask and they both nod, shrugging in total sync. 'We owe you now.' 

I look over at Cataleya, who can't help but chuckle at Celine's remark. Cataleya really felt betrayed by Celine when she found out that she rat us out to Rio, but I hope she can get over it since she didn't tell him everything.