I smile to her a knowing smile. If my mind is going to the bad thoughts at the moment, I know exactly what naughty things are about to come out of that beautiful mouth. She's looks deep into my eyes and slowly opens her mouth to reply, "Hatter-"

"So, now, who called this meeting?" The White Queen asked the room. That's what brought me out of my thoughts. Didn't she call for this meeting? I got the horseflies message and everything. It nearly drowned in a cup full of tea just to get it to me.

We all look at each other confused and surprised by our Queens question. It was Tweedle Dum who finally said what we were all thinking, "But, your majesty, wasn't it you that called for this meeting?"

"No my dear, I didn't. I got a horsefly message just like the rest of you. It said it was of great importance." She turns to look at her sister. Maybe she sent the message and just claimed herself to be the Queen of Underland. Iracebeth just shook her head and shrugged her shoulders. But if she didn't call this meeting, who did?

Right before anyone else could comment, the castle started to shake. People were sent flying, falling, and frolicking all over. Chessur, cowardly cheshire cat he is, whirlled himself away.

Then, the strangest thing, the roof caved in. In one spot, though, not the whole roof. And falling straight through it was... was... a girl. A screaming girl. But I knew it wasn't just any girl. My brain was just taking a minute to let it be believable.

It's Alice.

My Alice has returned! But why isn't she stopping? The ground always cushions her fall. But it's not slowing her down!

WHY ISN'T SHE STOPPING!

Before she fell completely to her end Mirana, the White Queen, waved her hand and Alice froze just before she hit the ground. When Mirana released her, Alice finally falls completely to the ground with a 'Uff'.

I can't speak. Nobody can. She wasn't summoned or conjured by anyone. Even Absolem is flying around the roof confused of the matter. But I don't care of the how. No. I don't. Even if it was an accident and all of Underland would soon have flying people falling from the skies, I would still be happy.

My Alice has returned.

She's came back to me.

"Alice," her name leaves my lips before I can stop them. She shakes her head and looks straight at me. Her clear eyes focus on me and only on me. She smiles the biggest smile I've ever wanted to see.

"Hatter," she breaths out. I swear on Underland, my heart skipped a beat with the way she spoke my nickname. If only, she would whisper my real name. I take a step forward, but Mirana is already next to her. Alice looks up at the awaiting hand of the Queen. She graciously takes it and lifts herself up.

"It looks like our champion has returned." Mirana holds onto Alice's hand while cheering for her return.

Alice laughs at her title. Oh, I missed that laugh. "It seems so," she reply's promptly to the Queen.

I decide I need to grab onto my muchness right now and I walk up to her. I smile at Alice as I reach a good enough space between us. A good enough space that I can be without going mad. A good enough space where I can't just pull her into my arms and embrace her because I would if I could.

But it didn't matter how far I was from her. She turns to see i'm closer to her now and wrapped her arms around me. It takes me by surprise at first, so I don't react. When I finally realize Alice is embracing me, touching me, I wrap my arms around her. I breath in her, well her, and run my fingers into her hair. So soft. Just like it was nearly two years ago.

Alice is the one that pulls away. Good thing she did because if it was up to me, she would never leave my arms. Never, ever. Alice walks around me to hug and greet all of her long lost friends. I watch her every step of the way. Every smile that graces her face, every laugh that leaves her lips, every word she breaths out. My Alice has finally returned.

I just hope she stays this time.

When she finally has given her last hello, she turns to the room and talks to everyone, "I'm so happy to be back, but who summoned me here?"

Alice looks to Absolem first, "Not me, stupid girl. I would know if I summoned you again." She nods her head in understanding.

She looks to the White Queen next, "I have not, dear Alice. But that also means you have not called this meeting."

"What meeting?"

"The meeting we're all in." Alice looks confused, but granted she'll probably never get used to being told the least obvious of the obvious.

Alice asks one more time, "But if no one here summoned me, who did?"

"I did."

We all turn in time to see a women standing in the corner of the room. Dressed in black skin-tight trousers, and a black skin-tight long sleeved shirt. Her hair was grayed out, but looks like it used to be blond. She is not old, though. She looks to be around Alice's or Miranda's age. She leaning against the wall with her arms crossed. Her red eyes are landed directly on Alice. And she's smirking directly at her too.

Mirana gasps the name, "Emiliza."

The girl, that I presume is Emiliza, just smiles bigger. Her eyes never leave Alice. Emiliza steps forward until she is just about to be officially be in the room. Eyes always on Alice. "Hello, beautiful Alice."

We all turn to Alice, but she just stares back at Emiliza. No reaction at all. Emiliza speaks in a deep, dark voice and I swear her under eyes had popping black veins.

"You've finally got close enough."