His hand travelled to the band of her panties and without hesitation slipped inside. The moment it touched her womanhood she gasped.

"Baby you're all wet and ready for me." This made her blush more.

His hands made slow circles spreading her wetness all around her sensitive area and finally without warning a finger slipped inside.

"Aah.." He smirked at her remark and pushed another digit inside. Ever so slowly he increased his pace with his thumb rubbing her nub. Her body arched and in minutes she exploded.

She hadn't even recovered from his sweet assult when his mouth latched onto the hard nipple of her full breast.

"Nilay!" She moaned. His touch set her body on fire. She wanted him as much as he wanted her.

Her hands ran from his shoulders to his strong arms. The other breast ached for the same assault. Her breathing became rapid and her moans made him lose himself.

Not being able to control himself he tore her panties and in seconds he was out of his clothes. Her eyes widened on looking at her husbands length. The long rod stood proud, errect and powerful ready for an attack.

A little scared she tried to move away when he grabbed her waist and hovered over her again.

"I'll be gentle I promise." He kissed her on her lips. She gulped.

"We can stop."

Dumbfound she just looked into his eyes and merely shook her head. He smiled entangling his fingers with hers and she felt him at her enterance.

Without warning he plummeled himself completely in her making her scream in agony which was caught by his lips on her. She thrashed about to get away from the source of pain and he stilled giving her time to adjust. Tears streamed down her face and he wiped them away kissing both her eyelids.

"That's it baby!"

He kissed her hard. She returned it by opening her mouth giving him access.

"Nilay!" She breathed hard.

Her breathing changed to normal that's when he started moving. He knew what he was doing. He pushed back in creating a slow and steady rhythm. His strokes were strong yet gentle. His hands cupped her breasts and squeezed them hard. He played with her nipples making her body push more against his chest.

"Wh..what are you doing?"

"Pleasure baby..relax.."

Slowly her moans filled the entire room. He loved the feel of her sticky channel on his c*ck. The way it clenched and tightened was making driving him crazy.

It was slow and sensual and then suddenly increased the pace. Her hands traced his torso loving the feel of his bare skin.

"Pl..please..Nilay please!" She begged. She had no clue what was she begging for.

"I know. Some more time baby!"

"Please!" She almost screeched.

"Sshh..you don't want her waking up!" It seemed he was enjoying her being tortured.

"Nilay!"

"Let go baby!"

He changed positions immediately such that she was on top of him. Finally he rode with her through her orgasm holding her jerky body in his tight embrace and then let go himself.

Both slick and sweaty skin to skin didn't let go of each other.

"That..that was amazing." She let out after catching her breath and he smiled kissing her.

He had scooted up a little resting against the bed rest stroking her bare back again and again slowly. She lay on top of him drawing mindless patterns on his chest. None spoke a word.

He extended his arm and opened the bedside drawer. She raised her head on his chest and gave him a questioning look.

She felt something press onto her finger. Lifting her hand her eyes got fixed on the cold metal. A sad smile adorned her face and she looked at him. Softly he wiped her tears away.

It was her wedding ring.

The same ring he had slipped away effortlessly months ago. And today he put it back with a different meaning and true love.

"I love you Tahira!"

She smiled crazily in between tears.

"I love you Nilay!"

And he claimed her lips going for another round of pure bliss.

......

She ran her hand on the cold bedsheet. Groggily opening her eyes to her dismay she found it empty.

"Nilay?" She called out but got no response. She looked at the clock. It was 8 in the morning.

She panicked. Where was he? Why wasn't he with her? Was last night just random s*x for him?

"Arshiya!" Usually her baby's cries would wake her early morning around 5. But today there was no sound!

She shot up. Nilay wasn't here and she didn't hear Arshiya. Gulping she stepped down from the bed. Her body was still sore but it was nothing in front her panick.

Their clothes still lay scattered on the floor except Nilay's sweats weren't there. Absent mindedly she picked up his t-shirt and put it on. Running to Arshiya's room the scene in front of her left her in shock.

Letting out a sigh of relief she rested her head against the door frame looking at the bed. He lay shirtless with their baby snuggled comfortably atop him. Both their mouths slightly open.

Arshiya did wake up early morning. Her cries woke him up from his sleep. Looking at Tahira he had smiled and pulled her closer to him momentarily. Giving her a long peck on her forehead he moved to Arshiya's room wearing his sweats.

"Morning love!"

Picking up his baby girl he tossed her in the air and effortlessly caught her back in his hands. Still she didn't stop crying.

"Sshh..mommy's sleeping baby. We don't want to wake her up." He cooed pressing her to his chest. He rocked her in his arms.

And slowly the child relaxed under her father's touch and slipped into deep slumber. Tired himself he then slipped inside the bed letting her sleep on him.

"How ironical." She whispered.

All insecurities fled away. Happiness..in ages she found happiness in true sense.

Not wasting another second she hurried to the bed. As quietly as possible she slipped inside. Raising his arm she rested her head on his shoulder. In sleep also, possesively he wrapped it around her making her smile. Her hand lightly rested on her daughter's back.

She thought despite all odds she was meant to be with him and he was meant to be with her.

"Truly marriages are made in heaven."

Scooting up a little she kissed each one of them on the cheek and rested back on his shoulder. Happy and content she closed her eyes. The two most important people in her life were with her. Her little world was finally complete.

The End.

Author's Note:-

Ya I know I took forever to update..but finally it's up and it's over. Both sad and happy! I can't believe it..I completed an entire book!

Wouldn't have been possible without the support of all you lovely readers! It means sooo much to have your support. Love each one of you to bits! Without your support this book wouldn't have been possible!

I will be editing it eventually, deleting all the author's notes from in between and looking out for grammatical errors :)

Don't forget to check out my new book 'In That Moment'. Though I don't know when will I update the same!

Chaper Dedication @ RiddhiDRut

Comment!

xoxo Lily<3