Chapter 64

His muscular arm wound around her waist hoisting her up for a spilt second before caging her to the wall near the door, making her shriek.

"You're slow baby." His whispered in her ear making her shudder.

Her chest heaved up and down and her mouth released short pants. She rested her small hands on his chest.

The curtains fluttered spreading the cool breeze inside their house.

"What was that for?" He was talking about her kissing him. He continued closing the gap between them. His hands made way to her butt and squeezed her cheeks a little harder making her gasp.

He did the same thing on the pier. Was he obsessed with her ass or something she wondered!

Her body was pressed to his. Her breasts pushed up against his chest.
His lips made way to her neck plastering soft kisses making her moan.

She didn't even get time to comprehend that he was carrying her upstairs. His eyes never left hers. It was his way of assuring that this is what she wanted. She met his eyes with a dauntlessness which he knew took a large part of her to muster.

He saw fear with desire. Desire for him to touch her and fear of whether she was right or wrong. Either ways he saw that she was not backing out.

He smiled at her gently. She was ready. She knew what was about to come. She burried her face in his chest and he he laughed out loud.

Entering his room he kicked the door shut. He moved to the bed and dropped her on it gently making her body bounce a little. Straightening up he held the helm of his shirt and removed it. Her eyes roamed lavishly on his tonned and perfect body.

With a firm yet harmless tug he pulled her to him and withing seconds pealed her shirt off. She just couldn't stop looking into his eyes.

She clenched her teeth breathing hardly. Her lips parted and he claimed her lips in a passionate kiss. Climbing on the bed he covered her small frame. It was then that she realised that she was almost naked to his eyes.

He was about to kiss her again when she coyly turned away from him showing him her back. Fisting the bedsheet she smiled burying her head in the pillow.

He kissed her shoulder continuing a trail down her back. The snap of the hook of her bra caused her body to jerk a little. Next came her pyjamas. Still with her back towards him she curled up into a fetal position.

Gently her turned her to face him. She was a crimson red.

"All boldness gone?" He teased her rubbing his nose onto hers. She bit her lip and her glazed eyes looked deeply into his.

That's when he snapped out.

"Tahira! We don't have to do this!"

Tears slipped freely.

"Baby..what's wrong?!" He put forth quickly and was about to move away when he felt her lips onto hers.

"I love you.." She whispered and nervously kissed him.

His heart broke on seeing her tears. He hungrily kissed her entire face and neck in order to soothe her. He knew words weren't enough to calm her down. He needed to show her.

Lazily he dragged the straps of her br* away and threw it on the floor. She turned her face away once more.

"So beautiful." He spoke looking at her gorgeous naked form beneath him. Shyly she covered his eyes with her hand.

"Don't..You look perfect!" He removed her hand from his eyes and whispered nibbling her ear.

Indeed she looked beautiful. If not anything else the pregnancy had helped her gain her lost weight. She had become so weak and thin after whatever had happened. After the delivery she looked just how she was before marriage.