Chapter 14

The guy's pov

It amused me to find a woman who stood up to me. It was the parking area I first saw her. Just another chic I thought. A knee length skirt just the right length to highlight her long legs with a tucked in white blouse which attenuated her perfect breasts. I had this weird craving for her.

I sneaked inside the building and followed her. Just then somebody smiled at her and said "Good morning Doc!" Soon I realised that we were standing in front of a dental office.

"Ah! A dentist." I voiced out.

I had come to a nearby place to settle some work and that was more important. Just that little information about her whereabouts were enough for me. Not bothering to find out more I headed out. Work and desire were always kept at an arm's distance by me and anyways I knew she couldn't get away now that I had decided that she belonged to me..atleast for some time. Till I had played with her and had my fun I wouldn't let her away.

It was evening that I got done and the girl had taken completely over me. I wanted her bad. I made my way back to her dental office. Taking a seat at one of the wooden benches just outside her office, I could see her talking to the person on the front desk through the glass doors.

"Hey doc, I've emailed the paperwork to you. Please can you make sure you go through it before you head out?" The girl nodded.

"Are you sure you'll be fine closing up? I can wait if you'd like?" The lady said while opening the door.

"Nope. I'll manage. Have a good rest of the day Maria."

"Good riddance. So easy...my prey itself comes running to get trapped!" My eagle eyes never left her. She was wearing a white coat to confirm my doubts of her being a doctor. A few papers she was holding fell down from her hands and she bent down to pick them up giving me ample view of her round and firm chest. My groin ached and I could feel my errection.

Obviously now I had no difficulty in approaching her. All I had to do was walk through those double glass doors. It was late evening and I had guessed that because she came early morning, she would probably be leaving soon. Not wanting to miss a chance to meet her, I stealthily walked inside the office and there she was packing her things.

"About to leave? Not so soon babe!" I laughed to myself. She sensed my presence and her eyes widened.

"Oh! Yes, how can I help you?" She said a little baffled.

"Hello, I'm sorry I just walked in. My tooth...it hurts so much!" I exclaimed. How easy it was to fool the compassionate woman that I was in deep pain.

"We're actually closed. But, I'll take a look." She said motioning me to the dental chair. I entered and made my way towards her instead of the dental chair.

With a swift motion I held her hands with mine. I couldn't stop that urge to feel her body. It satisfied me to touch her everywhere..to feel her. And that was it. The moment I licked her lips I decided I wanted to bed her. To feel her smooth skin under me. To make her scream. To make her shout. To make her stuggle. To make her beg for my mercy!

This was fun for me. I was more than amused when unlike any other woman she struggled to get free. She was diferent and this turned me on. I didn't bother knowing her name or where she lived. I didn't want to do any background check on her. I loved it just like that - sex with no ties.

But it had been ages since I dated somebody so I thought why not do something different this time. I asked her out on a date with the same motto though. Just a little more fun.

Then on our next meeting again when I gripped her body against the car and touched her thighs it took a lot of strength not to tear her clothes apart and get inside her. It satisfied me to see her trembling under my grip..see the fear in her eyes...just like I always love. I will make  your sexy body submit to me. Soon you will be under me begging for life!

AUTHOR'S NOTE :- This is a filler chapter...small and short. I am having troubles in putting up the next chapters...Writer's block!

Do comment!

xoxo Lily!