Vanessa: That's right.

Magna: He is really shocked until fainted.

Me: Yami, if you want this mission fast, wake Asta up.

Yami unsheath his blade and ready to attack Asta. When he's about to use his magic move, Asta wake up.

Asta: Don't kill me!!!

Yami:*smirk* The old way is the most effective way. Noelle, Luck, you guys will join this mission too.

Luck: Yeayyy!! Dungeon equals to death traps!!

Me: And death traps equals to...

Luck: Lot of fun!!

Me: At least there is someone happy with this mission.

Noelle: You don't like dungeon?

Vanessa: More like he really hate dungeon. He only join the dungeon mission if Yami force him.

Noelle: Don't tell me that strong person like you afraid of insect.

Me: I can just kill them if I want. I can't tell why, but everytime I enter dungeon, I feel my mana energy drain faster than usual.

Yami: Your strength is just not on your magic, (Y/N). Your physical strength is also very strong. You didn't need mana energy to use your physical strength, so there is no reason for you to not enter dungeon.

Vanessa: Your mana energy is also lot of me. I am from witch family, that means my mana energy is usually more than any average person.

Yami: You heard her, (Y/N). Now go to the dungeon now before I kill you, Asta, Noelle and Luck.

Me: Fine... You three, lets go.

Yami: You disable their magic, remember?

Me: Asta have no magic. I'll give their magic back when we arrive at the dungeon. Lets go now. I want to end this mission fast.

Timeskip
Dungeon
(Y/N) POV

Luck: Hey Asta, look this.

Asta come closer to Luck. When Asta is close enough, Luck push him and Asta accidentally step on the trigger of a trap.

Asta&Noelle: What the hell?!

Me: I forgot to warn you guys that Luck always do all this thing.

I said while blocking lot of fireball that coming on my way.

Noelle: This is magic trap!! Can't you just disable it?!

Me: If I disable it, Luck will not having fun.

Luck: Thanks, (Y/N)!

He said and start to step on more trap's trigger. Asta take out his sword and start to cut all the attack that coming on our way.

Luck: Yeayyy! I already step on all the trigger in this room!

He said while giving us very happy smile.