Chapter Fifteen

I watched their surprised faces, patiently waiting for one of them to speak, "Stopping him is only half the job." But it was a deep rumbling, appealing voice that my ears heard. I gulped down the yoghurt in my mouth, trying not to shiver pleasurably under the deep voice as I fought the urge to look behind me. I wanted to lock my eyes with that unique colour, but they would pull me into its depths, were the green glints hid.

I cleared my throat taking another spoonful, "What more?" I asked.

"Don't talk with your mouth full." Alec scolded me, a deep scowl in place. I rolled my eyes at him, if only he knew the desires that Tristan's voice alone brought me.. Not that I would tell him! I heard Tristan's feet shifting, stepping closer and closer towards me from behind, and with each step my heart seemed to have raced twice the speed, rushing the blood through my veins.

I almost snapped my eyes closed as I felt his dominating presence right beside, as he stepped in the space between Austin and me. I wanted to look straight ahead, but that would mean locking eyes with Alec, and I knew for a definite fact he could see right through the change in my atmosphere Tristan caused me. Alec was silent and only stepped up when his voice needed to be heard. The silent ones always watches closely.

The small brush of Tristan's arms against mine, sent sharp electrifying sparks to lick across my skin, silently begging for more. For the first time I wondered about these sparks. Sure, romance novels and movies always talked about sparks of touches, but none of them had the description for these. These sparks always appeared when Tristan's skin touched mine, the more the touch, the more electrifying the sparks were, shooting straight to my core, slowly making me beg so silently.. desperate.

I moved away casually, pretending to look over the beauty of this kitchen again, "So?" I asked, wanting him to answer my question from earlier. I sighed, shaking my head knowing he had gone silent again. I gritted my teeth, whipping my head around, ready to stare into his oceanic wilderness, but even then, even when I prepared myself to see that seafoam colour, they still took me by surprise. Their uniqueness still took my breath away, pulling me in, however they didn't keep my mouth shut, "Can you not speak?" I snapped.

His eyebrows knitted together as he scowled deeply at me, "How many times must I warn you to watch your tongue, human?"

"Must as well give up now, Toothless." I muttered, taking another spoonful of my yoghurt. Austin snickered, before trying to cover it up with coughs, but his laughs still broke through. I looked up at Alec for a second, he seemed uninterested in the whole situation as he looked over his shoulder to the food being cooked, but a small smile did play on his lips.

My eyes returned to Toothless, his beautiful eyes looked over every feature of my face, just like I had with his, engraving each of them into memory, especially his eyes.. His oceanic wilderness that grabbed hold of me; its intensity silently daring me to make my next move.

His eyes wandered over my face one more time, flickered over every feature so fast, I couldn't follow or keep up, then turned towards Austin and Alec. For a minute, I had forgotten they stayed in the same room. I shook my head, not missing the smirk Austin sent my way.

"Now that we know his name, we can use it to our advantage." His voice deeply rumbled through, making me slightly fidget on my stool, not only due to the effects of his voice but also the damn ignorance he gave to my question.

I almost clenched the plastic carton in my hand, "Excuse me, with whose help did you find out that disgusting ass' name?!" I snapped, gritting my teeth at him.

He rose an eyebrow at me, sharp bent, yet soft, "You grit your teeth quite a lot." He murmured, almost to himself. I rolled my eyes, turning away from him, I knew I did, but that didn't mean I had to be told that every living day.