Chapter 1: World of Dominilia

Start from the beginning

"Stats?!"

"Stats!"

"Stats!!"

The students starts to saying stats one by one, others were shock at the transparent blue like system notice in front of them. The others students are disappointed at their job class while the others are fine with their job class.

"Brave heroes, please name your job class, one by one." the King said.

"I'm Shigaraki Tono, a Hero!" Shigaraki Kana's twin brother said.

"I'm Shigaraki Kana, a Sage."

"Fujiwara Shina, a Healer."

"Nagisaki Hiro, a Swordsman"

"A Mage!"

"Spearman!"

"Archer!"

"Alchemist!"

"Summoner!"

"Beast Tamer!"

"........."

A boy with glasses shyly raise his hands and said "Matsuo Aki, a Baby Sitter..."

The hall was filled with silence for a little bit. Then the students and the other people in the hall was laughing, while the others are looking at the boy with contempt.

"Pfft~ hahahaha!!! A baby sitter hahaha!!! What a nice job for losers hahaha!!" Nagisaki Hiro said.

"Hey! it's not ok to make fun.. pfft~ hahaha no I can't help it hahaha!! " even the president of the class can't stop laughing.

Matsuo Aki just lowered his head in shame. He can't even look at his classmates anymore because of shame.

"Ahem!.. " the king faked cough "Matsuo Aki right?" the king ask, then Akihiro just nod his head without even looked at the king.

"I will send you tomorrow to an orphanage in the Mepa Village at the south of Liryo Kingdom. I hope you can properly raise the kids in there." the king said in a caring like expression.

Matsuo Aki was touched and looked at the king with an imaginary star glowing in his eyes and said "Ha-hai*, Arigatou gozaimasu*!!" {*'yes' and 'thank you very much' in jap.}

"Hohoho!!" the king laughed at Matsuo Aki's face, like he was a cat that found its favorite food.

After the heroes introduced themselves, they are led to their own room by a butler. Matsuo Aki is the last person to be led to his room by the butler.

"Matsuo-sama this will be your room." a butler that led Matsuo Aki to his room, said.

"A-arigato*, butler-san" Matsuo Aki thanked the butler. {*'thank you' in jap.}

The butler just smiled and bowed his head, then he turned around and walked away. Matsuo Aki just watch the butler's back until it was completely invisible, then he opened the door to his room.

There, he saw a king size bed with white sheets and two big white pillows, besides the bed is a night desk with a lampshade on top of it. A 7 foot high closet, a mirror and many more. He looked at the closet and saw that there are clothes in it, and it seems to be perfectly fit for him.

He looked at himself in the mirror, short brownish-black hair, black eyes, pinkish lips and a slender fit body shape.

"It's still me, nothing change, even now that I was already in the other world. This body of mine didn't change a bit, sigh~...I still looked like a girl." he said while staring at the mirror.

He walked to the bathroom, to take a bath to calm himself. There he saw a bathtub that can fit 2 people in it, a shower on top of it and it has a blue and red gem as its switch.

He didn't know how to open the shower, so he tried to turn the 2 gem, then it worked, the water was not to hot and not to cold, it's just warm.

After he finished showering and wear his pajamas from the closet, then he lays on the bed.

"Stats." Aki said

Then transparent blue like system notice in front of him again.

---------[{Status}]---------
Name: Matsuo Aki
Age: 17
Race: Human
Job Class: Baby Sitter
Level: 1 (0/50)

HP: 90/90
MP: 250/250
STR: 15
DEF: 10
AGI: 11
INT: 100

Elements: [Water Lv.1] [Fire Lv.1] [Wind Lv.1] [Wood Lv.1]

Skills: [Appraisal Lv.1] [Cooking Lv.3] [Cleaning Lv.5] [Farming Lv.3] [Photographic Memory Lv.Max]

Unique Skills: [Lullaby Lv.4]

Tittle: [Other Worlder]
---------------------------------

'Hmm... I'm fine with my Job Class being a Baby Sitter... well I love kids. I can't believe that my MP will be so high, and my INT is it base on my IQ or what? I think my skills from my previous world are in here, except for the Elements part of course and what is that [Appraisal]? And a Tittle of [Other Worlder]... well let's stop thinking and let's go to sleep now.' he taught to himself.

Before he close his eye there another blue-like system appeared.

-----------------------------------
[Appraisal]
Let's you know the info of an Item, food, or a person

[Other Worlder]
A title of an individual that came from the other world. It enables the tittle holder to read and communicate with any other races with different languages without studying them.
-----------------------------------

After that he reads the notice he already falls asleep.

______________________________
Hey guys so hows the first 2 chapters?
Hope you enjoy it!!!

Thanks!!!!