The Funeral

Welcome to the last chapter of this (shitty)  fanfic

There's a surprise waiting for you all 😉
___________________________________

Lucy's mother cried as she stood in front of the mic. She prepared a speech, but didn't have enough strength to read it out loud. Anyways, she tried her best.

"Lucy, was our only child, and I really can't bear her loss. It just seems like yesterday she was wiggling in my arms and today......I still can't believe that she isn't here. It's just.....a life without our sunshine is too hard to imagine. I remember she once told us, that the day we both will retire, she will give us a life of luxury and peace. Well I never wanted a life like that. I just wanted her to spend as much time with us as possible, that would be the only luxury I want...........but she was the first one to-"

"Wakey wakey~" a voice came. Everyone looked around to find that voice but couldn't. "C'mon sunshine time for school!" There comes that voice again. "Do you want me to throw a bucket of ice on you?" Said the voice. Soon, everything around them started to dissolve.........

"Argh dad I'm awake stop!" Lucy said as she sat up on her bed. "You're gonna be late! Go and take a bath!" Her father said and left the room. The 13-year-old ran to the washroom and did her morning routine. She sleepily came to the dining table. "Did you have to disturb my dream? Mom was giving a funeral speech!" She said as she sat down.

"Wait a funeral speech for who?" Her mother asked. "Me." She said like it was the most normal thing ever. "Darling do you know JYP entertainment is here for auditions, you wanna give a try?" His father asked. Lucy had a flashback from her dream.

"Darling do you know JYP entertainment is here for auditions, you wanna give a try?"

"Sure why not?"

She shrugged it off as a mere coincidence, but the next thing she said proved it wrong. "Sure why not?"

W-Wait........did I see the future in my dream..........??
___________________________________

A/N: lmao tf I just did-

I was literally laughing when I imagined all this stuff 😂

Anygays this is the end and I hoped you enjoyed this hell of a ride

Keyword: HOPE

I know you didn't