PLEASE READ!!

Okay So I just got to know about the latest news about Han Jisung, I won't tell what it is you can search it up for yourself. Now, Listen to my rant:

HE SURELY DID MAKE A MISTAKE BUT NO HE SHOULDN'T BE CANCELLED FOR THAT! YES HE HAS OFFENDED A LOT OF PEOPLE (why is my caps lock on?) and yes I was a little offended myself after that but he should apologize, he shouldn't be cancelled! I just hope everything goes back to normal and Jisung realizes his mistake. I don't want the boy's name to go down and Stray kids to suffer because of it. I know that I don't have a big audience right now but whoever is reading this, if you're a real stay, do not defend Jisung and please help him him realize the mistake instead and DO NOT bring Park Jisung (NCT) into all this. Yes he made a mistake and so does everybody and that's what makes us a human being, so don't hate on him for that.

Seriously I had to re read the article twice because I couldn't believe my eyes. If anyone wants to talk about it or tell me anything about it you are free to personal message me or for my friends, WhatsApp me. Ok I'll end this rant here before I start crying.

Oh yes, I will update soon enough, I'm still working on the chapter so maybe today or tomorrow. If not today, I'll surely post one tomorrow.

Enjoy your next 24 hours please try not to dwell on this topic

Thanks for coming to my ted talk. :D