Hospital

A/N: No I wasn't mentally stable right now but I figured out that doing the things I like will help me recover and writing is one of them so......voilà

Enjoy?
____________________________________

Stray kids rushed to the hospital where both of them were admitted. Right now, they were sitting in the waiting room because the surgeries weren't over yet. The maknae line was crying and the others were comforting them.

"It's gonna be okay, Felix don't cry." Changbin said as he side hugged Felix. "They both will make it okay? It wasn't a major one." Chan said, but he lied. It really was a major one and both of them were lucky enough that they didn't die on the spot. Just then, the doctor came in the waiting room and everyone surrounding him with questions.

"How are they?" Chan asked as he managed to calm down everyone. "Mr. Song's Condition is stable, but I can't say the same about Ms. Park, her condition is critical and we have to keep her under observation for the next 24 hours. Let's see what happens." The doctor said and left the waiting room.

All of them started crying now, except for Minho and Chan (y'all why am I putting my fav ships here?). As they oldest, they knew it was their job to give them hope, that nothing will happen. Sungman came in the room. "They have shifted both of them in the rooms, so you can see them." He said. "I wanna see noona first." Jeongin said and everyone agreed. Sungman led them to her room.

It broke their hearts to see her like that. Her face was paler than usual and she looked like half of the life had been sucked out of her. Hesistantly, they went to her bed. "I-I can't see her l-like t-that." Minho said and hugged Chan.

Suddenly, the heart rate monitor started beeping and they saw that her pulse was dropping.

60.....

55.....

50.....

A few nurses and the doctor came in rushing and forced the boys out of the room. "This is all my fault, if only I took her with me it wouldn't have happened." Felix said and started crying again. "It's not your fault lix don't blame yourself." Changbin said and hugged him. (I need to stop).

From the little window on the door, Hyunjin saw the monitor.

34.....

30.....

15.....

---------

That is when he fell to his knees. Everyone turned their attention to him and Jisung put a hand on his shoulder. "Hey?" He said, which got Hyunjin out of his shook state. He started sobbing. Just then the door opened and the doctor came out with a frown. "I'm sorry." Were the only words he said.

Everyone was so shook by the statement, not daring to say anything. Then, Felix chuckled. "He (the doctor) must be joking, right? She likes to prank us anyways. S-She c-can't be gone!" Felix said. But, Hyunjin shook his head. "Lix-"

"No! I won't believe it! She can't leave us like that!" Felix shouted.

Hyunjin shook Felix by his shoulders. "She's gone lix wake up! I'm sorry!" He said and hugged the younger tightly. Felix was in no condition to even hug him back. The others just stood there, shedding tears. It was hard to accept but they had to face the reality.

A reality where Lucy died......
__________________________________

A/N: sOrrY nOt sOrRY
I like sad endings

I'm sorry if I made you cry but I can't say the same about killing Lucy. (😗)

Do you want a funeral for Lucy?? Coz I have ideas for that.

Pls comment if you want that chapter coz I can't read your minds :)

Byee