Shock

A/N: Ayy I'm back from being dead lol. When was the last time I updated this book anyway?
Y'all aren't ready for whatever I'm doing
MWAHAHAHAHAHA
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH- *coughs* *chokes*

Anyway I know y'all will hate me after this, or will you? *evil smirk*
_____________________________

[5 years later]

JYP entertainment reports that Lucy Park of Stray kids recently met with an accident, condition critical.

Earlier today, JYP entertainment reported that one of their artists, Lucy Park or better known as Lucy, met with an accident. It has also been reported that her condition is critical and their manager, who was driving the car, received a few serious injuries, although his condition isn't as critical. The following is the statement released by JYP entertainment: 

Hello, This is JYP.

I am saddened to inform that one of our best artists, Lucy Park has met with an accident earlier this morning. The doctors say that her condition is critical and the manager who was driving the car got some serious injuries. We're still not clear as to how this accident took place, but the police are investigating this case.  We will take strict action towards anyone who caused this accident and protect the right of our artists.

As for now, let's all keep our prayers with Lucy and her family and keep supporting the boys. 
_____________________________

[Earlier] 
(For y'all who forgot, Bold is for English)

"I'm going back, are you coming?" Felix asked as he peeked his head from the door. "No, I think I'll practice more." Lucy replied, sitting on a chair with a lyric sheet in her hand. 

"How will you come home then?" He asked.

"I'll come with Wonsik don't worry." She assured him. Felix nodded his head in understanding and left. Lucy continued with her vocal practice till 2:00 am when her eyelids started to grow heavy. Today's day was really tiring, first they had to perform at music bank, then they had to practice for their comeback which wasn't announced yet and choreograph the songs. 

She entered Wonsik's studio without knocking, as usual. "What happened?" He asked, without even looking up from the computer. "Can you drop me to the dorms?" She asked him and tried to hide her sleepiness. He looked up at her. "Sure let's go."

They entered the car in the parking lot and started driving. Lucy fell in asleep as soon as the car started moving. Wonsik chuckled lightly as he saw her sleeping in the back. For some reason, the streetlights weren't working properly today, so he had to be careful. When he crossed a speed breaker, Lucy stirred awake. "Go back to sleep we aren't there yet" Wonsik said while looking back at her

Out of nowhere, a motorbike appeared in front of him and he took a harsh turn, resulting in the car to turn upside down. Both of them blacked out. The motorbike driver stood there in horror. He quickly called 911 and reported the accident. He then ran to the car and took both the passengers out. His eyes widened even more, if that's possible, when he recognized Lucy. The ambulance came not long after and took both of them to the hospital.

[Back at home]

Changbin couldn't sleep. The feeling of uneasiness filled him, like something was about to happen. He went to the kitchen and poured a glass of water for himself. As soon as the glass touched his lips, someone started banging on the door and continuously rung the bell. All of the members woke up and came out of their rooms. Changbin ran to open the door, only to see a horrified Sungman. "What happened?" Jisung rubbed his eye as he said so. "First come in." Chan said and made him sit on the couch. They gave him a glass of water. "What's wrong?" Seungmin asked him. "Lucy and Wonsik met with an accident." Sungman quickly said and stared a his feet. 

"WHAT?!"
___________________________________

A/N: I'M SORRY!

no I am not

Anyways here are some cute pics of Minho:

WHY IS HE SO CUTE AHHHHHHHHHHH

Credits to my friend: Dvyigsxjfjjkfxng

(YOU BETTER NOT KILL ME NOW I HAVE GIVEN YOU CREDITS)