Relation with each member

Chan and Lucy (YoonChan):

They both are like siblings. Chan acting like the older one because Lucy loves to goof around with him. He teases her a lot and even she does too, but they also look after each other like their life depends on them. They both are mostly busy but love it when they get to spend time together, mostly they catch up with everything going in their lives. Chan only opens up to Lucy about anything he's feeling uncomfortable with and Lucy is always there for him.

Minho and Lucy (MinCy):

They're the best friends trio (along with Changbin). Whenever he feels down or want to spend time with some one, the first person that comes to his mind is Lucy. They both keep helping each other out and keep giving life advices to each other, but none of them work. So they just have their own way of passing time while giving each other life advice which, they both know, will never work. They keep talking about weird stuff, making other members a bit scared of the duo.

Changbin and Lucy (YoonBin):

They're the best friends trio (along with Minho). Changbin and Lucy like to prank the other members or make jokes together. They both once convinced Felix that there was a spirit living in his dorm room's bathroom and ever since then, he started using the other one and never even dared to go inside the "haunted" one. Stays ship them as the "cheery duo" because they keep making everyone laugh. They both like the dark concept which is also why they get along so well.

Hyunjin and Lucy (HyunCy):

They're like the bitter-sweet duo. They like to annoy each other a lot but also care a lot about each other. One second they're getting on each other's nerves and the next second they're talking like nothing happened. They both like to choreograph together in the free time and they have choreographed at least 30 songs till now (come on they have a packed schedule so 30 is A LOT).

Jisung and Lucy (LuSung):

They both have a mother-son relationship. Jisung likes to baby around with her and she like taking care of him. Sometimes Lucy even scolds Jisung when he doesn't take enough care of himself or skips meals (well she scolds everyone for skipping meals). Lucy likes to buy things for her members but especially for Jisung and Jeongin. She frequently brings something for Jisung and she knows his choices very clearly. Same for Jisung, he also like to buy plushies for her, although she refuses saying she's too old for that, but then she happily accepts it because she loves plushies.

Felix and Lucy (LuLix):

They're the gaming duo of the group. Felix likes to teach her about gaming since she didn't even know what is Fortnite (a/n: look idk the spelling). She likes to be taught by Felix how to play and they sometimes play together at 1:00 am because their day was busy. They both crack inside jokes in front of the others and laugh, whereas the others look weirdly at them. They like spending time with each other.

Seungmin and Lucy (YoonMin):

Stays like calling them the fan duo coz they both are literally crazy about TWICE/Day6. She keeps telling him about twice and he keeps telling her about Day6, both kind of asking each other to join their fandom. They both enjoy fangirling/fanboying together.

Jeongin and Lucy (YoonIn):

They're also the mother-son duo, and everything between them is the same as LuSung except that Jeongin isn't allowed to buy anything for her (he's still a baby for her).
_________________________________
A/N: wow I wrote the most for the eldest and least for the maknae (I feel bad)
N E ways how are y'all?? My exams finally ended on Tuesday and I'm free till mid-February so y'all expect a lot of updates (?)