Birthdays Part 1

A/N: Hope you all are doing okay :D
____________________________

(25 September)

Today, All of the Stray kids (except Lucy and Chan) are sitting in one room, discussing something. "Y'all it's their birthday soon, does anyone have any plans?" Hyunjin asked once everyone came in the room. "I was thinking of what to do......." Jisung said. "Should we contribute and give both of them one gift each or should we give them separate gifts?" Changbin asked.

"No we won't contribute then it will be difficult to find a gift that matches all our choices AND they both keep buying so many things for us we can't just give them one gift!! Remember when Chan hyung bought a TV a few months ago? And when Yoonie noona bought the recliner?" Felix said. "He's got a valid point." Minho said,  crossing his arms. "Then should we plan a surprise party? With just the 9 of us." Jeongin suggested. "Then we need to plan two right? They both have one day's gap." Seungmin said. 

"Yeah so we can plan two parties can't we kids?" Minho said. "Okay then your in charge of managing everything." Hyunjin said. "WHY ME?!"

"Because you said that we can do two parties and all of us don't know how." Hyunjin said. "I can--" Jeongin was about to say but hyunjin covered his mouth and the rest of the sentence came muffled. "Alright then! I'll do it!" 

All of them cheered. "Seungmin you'll buy the cakes for both of them, Changbin you're getting the de-- no wait you'll buy everything black then, Changbin you will decorate along with Jeongin and Hyunjin. Jisung will buy the decorations and after that he will go with Felix  to distract those two." 

"And what will you do?! You didn't plan anything for yourself!" Jisung asked.

"I will plan what all things we're going to do in the parties." replied Minho. Jisung made an 'o' with his mouth. 

"Hey They both will also be planning something for each other right? So what if we include Chan hyung in Yoonie noona's party and Yoonie noona in Chan hyung's party?" Seungmin suggested. "Good idea we can do that." said Minho.

____________________________

Telling Lucy: 

"Hey noona!" Jeongin said happily as he skipped towards Lucy, Jisung following him close behind. "Hey boys! Wassup?" 

"We just came here to tell you something.........." said Jisung

"What?"

"We're planning a surprise party for Chan hyung"

"Oh that's great! What am I doing in that?"

"You're going to help Felix and me to distract him."

"You know I can do that by myself, coz he ONLY listens to me without questioning much."

"Yeah you're right, so you can hangout with him till we get everything ready."

"Good idea!"

Telling Chan:

"Chan hyung!" Minho said as he approached him in the hallways of the company. "Yes Minho?"

"I have to tell you something...." he said and put an arm around Chan's shoulders. 

'What do you wanna tell?"

"We're planning a surprise party for Noona"

"Woah that's good. What's my duty?"

"You're on the decorations duty, while Felix will distract her."

"Sounds good!"
____________________________

(2 october)

Group chat POV

Chan hyung's B'day

Jisung: SEUNGMIN WHERE IS THE CAKE?

Seungmin:  I'm on my way home!

Minho: How's it going with the decorations?

Felix: CHANGBIN HYUNG STOP POPPING ALL THE BALLOONS!

Changbin: I  am NOT POPPING THEM THEY'RE COMING IN MY WAY!

Minho: oh boy.........

Hyunjin: What about yoonie noona? Is he distracted?

Lucy: NO, he's insisting on going back! He might start suspecting things 

Lucy: MOVE YOUR HANDS FASTER !!

Seungmin: I'm back! 

Minho: What was that loud bang?!

Felix: You can come out of the room and see for yourself......hyung

Minho: WHY DID YOU USE THE PARTY POPPERS RIGHT NOW?!

Lucy: WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!

Jeongin: Sorry.......

Seungmin: I'm not going to go and buy them again......

Jeongin: FINE! I'll go!

Lucy: What time is it anyways?

Changbin: 11:45......

Lucy: ........wow......just wow.....

End of group chat POV
______________________________

A/N: Hahahahaha I like leaving chapters on cliffhangers 😂

Don't worry the part two will come tomorrow. Lol you should be lucky to have a writer who updates almost everyday.