Vlives with Stay

(before the Clé: Levanter comeback)

The boys were live. They were casually chatting and laughing together but everyone knew that this was not the only purpose of the live. They were going to introduce Lucy to Stay. JYP had got the news out that Stray kids will be getting a replacement member but he didn't reveal anything, even the gender or name.

So there she was, sitting behind the camera and waiting for their signal to come (Stan twice).

"Ok so stay, I think all of you know that we are getting a replacement member right?" Chan said and the comments started flowing with "yess" and "who is it!!" Etc. Felix put a hand on the camera since he was sitting the closest to it. Minho beckoned Lucy to come up and sit beside him, on the other long end of the table. "The drum roll please!" Changbin said and everyone started tapping on the table. "Hana, dul, set!" And Felix took his hand off camera. Lucy was shyly smiling towards the camera and waved slightly. The comments started flowing again.

Stay 1: OMG IS THAT LUCY?!?!?!
Stay 2: LUCY IS BACKKKKK
Stay 3: CONGRATS!!!
Stay 4: SHE LOOKS SO CUTE UWU

Lucy felt relieved. They loved her. She didn't have to be nervous. "Annyeong Stay, I see many of you know me already, but I'll introduce myself. My name is Lucy Park and I'm the newest member of Stray kids. I hope you all accept me and will love and support me. I will do a solo live after the comeback and I will properly introduce myself then"

"We'll be waiting!!"

"Can't wait to see you perform with the boys!"

It's not like there weren't any hate comments, but she decided to ignore them. She just wanted to have fun with Stay.

"Shall we play a game of would you rather?" Felix asked.

"Omg yesss!"

"YES PLEASE"

"Okay then let's start! Just remember to put the name of the member for whom the question is." Felix said.

"To Chan: Stay or your laptop?"

"Now that's a difficult one" Chan said
"I'll choose.....um.....My laptop" and he nervously chuckled.

"To Seungmin: Living with 100 Minhos or with 1 Minho"

"I'll go for 100........so I can have fun irritating all of them" He said and everyone started laughing.

[After a while]

"This was fun Stay but now we have to go :( hope we can get together like this again. Bye Stay" Chan said. Everyone said their goodbyes and turned off the live.

"Well this went better than I expected" Lucy said

"Yeah, I'm so relieved they accepted you!" Jeongin said.
_________________________________

(The solo live)

She faced a little problems starting the live because when Vlive was launched, she was on a hiatus. But thanks to the boys they taught her everything about vlive. Soon, the live started and she was looking at the phone in her hands, checking how many people are watching. After a good amount of stays joined, she finally looked at the camera said: "Um...Hi Stay"

"This is my first solo live so I really don't know what to do.........maybe let's start by asking some questions??"

A few seconds later the comments started flowing. She tried ignore the hate comments as much as she could.

"What's your favourite colour?"

"Oh I love black and Blue. They're just too awesome"

"What's your ideal type of birthday gift?"

"Well that's a weird one, but I'll answer it. I like plushies. Especially Pokémon."

"Do you have a favourite TV series?"

"Well yes of course! I love BBC Sherlock." (A/N: shout out to all the Sherlockians)

After a while she started to feel comfortable with Stay.

"Shall we play some songs Stay?"

"Please play dance the night away"

"Signal!!"

"I am the best by 2NE1"

"Can you play English songs?"

"Woah there so many songs?! I'll just randomly play anything then and yes I will play English songs too!"

[One hour later]

"It was so much fun with you guys today! I hope we can do this more frequently. See ya soon Stay!" With that she ended the live and let out a breath she didn't even knew she held. She finally felt accepted in Stray kids.
________________________________

A/N: short chapter today because my exams are going on and I'm writing this at 2:00 am. Don't worry this is normal I'm an insomniac too (I can't sleep, so tell me) btw shall I keep specific days to update or shall I just randomly update??