Meet NCT!

It was only an hour left in the start of the award show and Lucy was feeling a little nervous as she was also one of the MCs.

(A/N: She was like one of those idols who make special appearances and give out awards only once idk what to call them but I hope you understood......back to the story now)

She was standing in the green room and was scrolling through her phone when a familiar voice called out for her.

"Yoonie?" The voice said. It was too familiar for her.

She turned around and saw it was..............Taeyong.

"Yongie?" She said, a surprised look on her face.

They both ran towards each other and hugged. "Yoonie!!" He said. "Yongie!!"

They broke the hug and giggled. "Haven't seen you in a while, glad you grew up 0.5 centimetres taller" she said and broke into laughter. Taeyong joined her too. "Why are you taller?" He said while pushing her forehead with a finger. "Why are you shorter?" She said and did the same. "By the way congrats again." He said and smiled.

"Oh thanks. Anyways I heard two new people were added to your group right?" She asked.

"Yeah, Sungchan and Shotaro." He replied.

"Must be hard, looking after 20 crackheads. Can't say anything about Sungchan and Shotaro coz I haven't met them, yet" She said.

"They're all crackheads, including those two. By the way what about your boys? They're so loud"

"Don't even ask" she said while shaking her head. They both stared at each other for a few moments and then bursted out laughing.

"Hey noona!" Chan said while coming towards her. He stopped in his tracks once he saw Taeyong with her. "Oh good that you're here!" She said and walked towards Chan. She took his hand and dragged him towards Taeyong. "Taeyong, meet Chan. Chan meet Taeyong, the leader of NCT!" She said and both Taeyong and Chan shook hands. "Is he your boyfriend?" Chan whispered in her ear. She playfully hit his shoulder. "No silly! He's my bestie!" She said. An awkward silence took over them (like awkward silence....caw caw caw).

"Taeyong where's your waiting room? I wanna meet the other boys" she said, breaking the silence. "Yeah sure it's room XXX" he said.

"Okay see ya!" She said and left those two alone.

Lucy stood in front of their room and decided to prank them. She knocked on the door. "Come in!" She heard from inside. She knocked again, trying to test their patience. "The door isn't locked come inside" (hey! Come inside now!). Enjoying all of this, she knocked again. "Aish can't you open the door?" She heard someone say followed by footsteps. Jaehyun opened the door and stood there surprised. "Uhhh.....Surprise?" She said awkwardly. Jaehyun hugged her tightly. "Woho easy there boy!" She said and hugged him back. "Let her in! We wanna hug her too!" Chenle said. Huh? deja vu... She thought. She went in and they all did a group hug. It became a little too tight and she started to get lightheaded. "Boys I can't breathe." She said while lightly tapping one of the boy's shoulder. "Oh sorry we got excited!" Yuta said and they broke the hug. Lucy took in a few deep breaths before saying something. "It's been so long boys!!" She said and Jisung (NCT) hugged her from the back.

(A/N: look if NCT and SKZ are together, Jisung will be used for NCT's Jisung and Han for SKZ's Jisung)

"I missed you too Jisung" she said and patted his arm.

"Anyways I wanna meet your two new members! Where are they?" She asked and saw both of them sitting on a couch behind the members. The members splitted so she can see both of them. "Hi" sungchan said. "Hi! You must be Sungchan right?" She asked and he nodded. "And you must be Lucy? They told us about you." He said.