The photoshoot

"HEY THAT'S MY PHONE!" Minho shouted as he saw his phone in Jisung's hand. A smirk crept up Jisung's face and he started running. Minho followed him and constantly bumped into something/someone. Meanwhile Hyunjin was bothering Jeongin who was, earlier, peacefully sitting on his chair. On the other hand Changbin and Felix were doing an aegyo competition. Chan was playing a game on his phone and Seungmin enjoyed watching the chaos unfold.

Lucy entered their room and stood at the doorframe, waiting for everyone to notice her. Everyone, except Chan, stopped whatever they were doing and stared at Lucy, who had a scary look on her face. Chan noticed how quite the room got and looked up to see Lucy scarily looking at all of them. He gulped. If looks could kill, they all would've been dead by now. "Why can't you all behave like normal kids for ONCE?!" She asked in an annoyed tone. "Who started this?" She asked. Everyone pointed at each other. The whole scene looked like a mom scolding her children.

"Jisung took my phone!"

"Hyunjin hyung was bothering me!"

Both Minho and Jeongin said at the same time. "Chan, Hyunjin and Jisung, you'll do the dishes for the next two days." Lucy declared. "Why me?!" Chan asked, slightly annoyed. "Because you were supposed to look after them! We have a photoshoot in 10 minutes!" She said.

"Okay sorry I'll look after them properly the next time." He said and continued playing the game. Their manager came in the room with a clipboard in his hands. "Everyone, this is the order in which you will be going:
Seungmin
Hyunjin
Jisung
Jeongin
Chan
Minho
Changbin
Felix
Lucy
And then after this you'rere getting the group shots" He said.

[After the shoot]

"Now that we have washed the dishes, can we goof around?" Jisung asked with pleading eyes. "Okay but don't make a lot of noise we don't wanna disturb the neighbors and go to sleep before 12." Lucy said and went in her room. She took a book and started reading it when she heard a knock on the door. She looked up and saw Felix in his pyjamas there. He looked a little sad. "What happened sunshine?" She asked with a smile on her face because he looked very cute.

"Will you play with me? I can't sleep." He said and pouted a little.

"Of course! We haven't done that in a while.....Fortnite was it?"

"Yeah! C'mon let's gooo!" He dragged Lucy by her arm to the Xbox.

They both played for a while and decided to do something else, so they decided to watch "Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone".

At some point while watching the film, Felix fell asleep cuddling with Lucy. He looks so cute! She thought. She picked up her phone carefully so she wouldn't wake him up and clicked a few pics. She played with his hair and after not long, she fell asleep with him on the couch.

Changbin woke up at around 5 am and couldn't fall back asleep. He decided to go to the kitchen to get some water and saw that the TV was on and both Lucy and Felix were asleep, cuddling each other. His eyes softened at the sight and he subconsciously smiled. Changbin sneakily went his room and woke up Chan. "What?" Chan said groggily and rubbed his eyes. "I wanna show you something come!" He whispered. Chan stood up and followed the younger to the living room. He gave a fatherly smile after seeing both of them. "This made my day!" He mumbled. Chan went to his room to get his phone and clicked some pics of both of them, carefully so he wouldn't wake them up.

"They're lucky we have a day off today." Changbin said and Chan chuckled a bit.

Chan turned off the TV and Changbin brought a blanket and put it over Lucy and Felix. Lucky for him they were soundly asleep and didn't notice the blanket being put over them.

Chan and Changbin both went back to their room. "Good night Changbin!"

"Good night hyung!"
___________________________________

A/N: Several things:
I wrote this chapter in 30 minutes and I didn't even plan to write this chapter, I just wrote whatever I could think of. And this was more like a LuLix chapter. I thought it was cute. I hoped you liked it and please comment and vote!

P.S: I wanna get rid of these writer's blocks.........