Welcome to Stray kids

A/N: There is a reason I attached this song here....... you'll see 😂
__________________________________

(This chapter takes place around the double knot come back)

Lucy took a deep breath and knocked on JYP's office door. She heard a faint "come in" from inside. She went in and bowed to JYP. "Annyeonghaseyo, come sit"

She sat and kept her head down. "What brings you here?"

"I-I...."

"You what?"

"I was wondering if I could end my hiatus now..."

"I've been waiting for this" he mumbled and let out a small happy chuckle. Then he smiled at her.

"What do you mean you've been waiting for this?" She asked, raising her head

"I was waiting for the day when you were finally ready to end your hiatus. Remember what you told me?"

Flashback (2013)

Lucy was in JYP's office, sitting in front of him.
"I'm scared! It's getting too much now!" Lucy cried. She was a sobbing mess. After all, she was just 17 and was getting cyber bullied due to fake rumours. "Hey Lucy, calm down a bit. It's gonna be okay" JYP tried comforting her. "You've been saying that for so long now! Nothing is getting better, instead it's getting worse!" She said.

"Lucy!" JYP raised his voice a bit, startling the young girl. "Sorry for raising my voice but you have to listen to me" he said, calmly this time. "Take deep breaths first" Lucy did as she was told to. She felt a little calmer and stopped crying. "Now, let's consider our options here. Either you go on a hiatus, that way the media will calm down and soon everything will be back to normal. Or you can end the contract and start fresh in another company. This is serious, Yoon Hee, so consider your options carefully" he said. Lucy felt a little happy from inside because it had been a while since some one called her by her Korean name. "Think about it till tomorrow morning okay? I don't wanna rush such serious things." She nodded and left the room.

(The next day)

"Decided anything?" JYP asked her.

"Yes, I'm going on a hiatus. But...."

"But?"

"Will I be allowed to end it only when I'm ready?"

"Yes, whenever you're ready"

End of flashback

"Yeah, I remember what I said and I'm ready" She said, feeling confident.
__________________________________

"Annyeonghaseyo" JYP said as he entered the meeting room while everyone bowed.

"Ok so I hope you guys kno why you're here?"

"Yes sir" everyone said gloomily.
A member had left Stray kids already and now since Lucy was debuting, she was being replaced by some other manager.

The new manager introduced himself as "SungMan"

"I have another big announcement to make before this meeting ends" JYP said, turning everyone's attention towards him

"I have got a replacement member for Stray kids..." He said

Everyone held their breaths

"I decided to add Lucy to your group" he said, shocking everyone.
"I know it may sound weird, but Lucy is special and she definitely deserved something more than a girl group. I hope no one has any objections" he said.

Stray kids happily accepted the fact that she was getting added to their group. As for Lucy, she was nervous. Nervous about how fans will react. Will she get cyber bullied again? Will stray kids loose their support because of her? Her mind ran through endless questions.

"Welcome to Stray kids, Lucy noona" Chan said, getting her out of her thoughts. Everyone nodded at his remark. She let out the tears she was holding in. "Thank you so much!" She whispered.
"I'm happy you're debuting again" JYP said.
________________________________

"Ok so now that you're at the dorms, we need to decide with whom you'll share the room" Chan said.

"Isn't it obvious that she'll share the room with us?" Minho said

"No I wanna share with noona!" Felix said

"No way! You'll keep playing Fortnite together all night!" Hyunjin said

"Wait what's Fortnite?" Lucy said, completely unaware.

"Y-you don't k-know what's Fortnite?" Felix asked

"Um......anyways stop fighting I'll decide which room I want" Lucy said, changing the topic.

"I agree with noona" Jisung said.

"And I'm going to share with..........." Everyone held their breaths.

"Nobody"

"What?" Everyone asked in confusion.

"Yeah can I take that extra guest room you guys have?" she said, shrugging. Everyone exchanged glances.

"Chan?" She asked

"Yeah no problem with me" and everyone agreed with him.

The new arrangement:-

Room 1: Minho, Changbin, Chan
Room 2: Hyunjin, Felix, I.N
Room 3: Seungmin, Jisung
Room 4: Lucy

"Shall we watch a movie tonight?" Jeongin asked.

"Yeah sure!" Hyunjin said, all excited

"No way! Y'all need to sleep" Chan said.

"Oh c'mon let's watch it!" Lucy said and Jeongin showed him puppy eyes. Chan tried to resist a lot but got hypnotized by the power of maknae. "Oh Alright. Which one are we watching?" He said

"Frozen 2!" Hyunjin, Jeongin and Lucy said at the same time.

"Then frozen 2 it is!" Said Jisung
___________________________________

A/N: into the UNKNOOOOOOOOOOOWN *inserts stray kids voice* 😂😂