Dinner.[23 part 2]

Start from the beginning

"Do cherries count..?"

"Sure do! Have you ever seen a pug in a pig outfit?"

"No.."

"How 'bout in a cowboy outfit?"

"Nope.."

"Well they look really funny, try seeing them walk with the funny arms on the side. Can you count with me?"

"I can try.."

"Trying is great! Let's start at ten, take a breath every time we go down a number okay?"

"Okay.."

One, in, and out. Two, in, and out. Repeat till ten, hold for a few seconds and then, slowly release that breath. Repeat as many times as necessary until you feel a bit better or can breathe again! "What were you worrying about Grace?"

"Uhm..It's a bit personal.."

"Oh, my bad. Would you like to come over for dinner?"

"Dinner?"

"Yeah! If that's too much too soon I understand, don't feel pressured to accept. I'll be totally okay if you say no."

"Okay..I think I can come..My shift ends in a bit.."

"Great! You know you're always allowed over, I'll see you then!"

"Thanks Luz.."

"Bye Gracie!"

"Bye.."

Luz hung up on her, putting her phone down, getting ingredients for dinner. "Joey, are you allergic to anything?"

"Only you growing up. Please never change- Oh and I'm kind of allergic to bread?"

"Hm..Okay I'll keep that in mind!"

"Thank you."

"Ms.Noceda-"

"I look over my shoulder and expect to see Amity. Etheir mom, or by my name." Camilla muttered, looking through a file.

Luz looked over Amity; "She does this everytime." Luz mouthed.

"Tell me what she said or you're out Blight." Camilla hissed.

"Ehm- Guess I'm leaving then- I'm not snitching Luz out-" Amity blurted out, getting up from the couch.

"Seymour.."

"She said you do this everytime-"

"Joey!" Amity and Luz exclaimed in unison.

"I like her! Camilla makes the best dang tamales!" They shouted.

"When'd you have those!?"

"Last night for dinner- Oh- She- She didn't make you any-"

"Camilla!" Luz huffed. "You made Joey tamales!?"

"They're my favorite." Camilla mumbled, side hugging Joey.

"Amity come here, you're now my favorite friend." Luz hissed, holding her arms out to the Blight.

The human hesitantly went over to her, Luz hugging her tightly, sticking her tounge out at Joey. They gasped, hugging Camilla; "You're my favorite human."

"Guess what? I'm not human!"

"Screw Luzura!"

Luz gasped; "Don't you dare insult The Good Witch Azura character I made myself in my face!"

"Hypothesize this. I just did."

"Amity let me go I'm going to get a match-"

The Blight held on to her tightly, the witch trying to go the kitchen. "YOU AREN'T SETTING ANYTHING ON FIRE-"

"I'M GOING TO BURN THIS IN TO JOEY'S HEAD- LUZURA IS NOT TO BE MESSED WITH-" The witch exclaimed, attempting to free herself.

The doorbell rang, Luz sliding down and out of Amity's grasp, the witch going to the door. Prince and Nero exited their room, both going over to greet Joey. "Grace!"

"God that took so much effort to press the doorbell-"

"You'll get used to it. Are you allergic to anything?" Luz asked, letting her enter.

Grace cautiously entered, Luz closing and locking the door, the human quickly hiding behind Luz. "Allergic to people-"

"That's pretty common, anything else?"

"Ehm- Shrimp.."

"Oh thank the Isles- I hate the smell of them. Just those two?"

Grace thought about it, relaxing slightly; "Rich people are terrifyingly stupid and they make me queazy.."

"WE'RE NOT IDIOTS-"

"What did I tell you! I'm going to regurgitate-"

"WAIT WAIT NOT ON THE CARPET-"

To be continued.