32.

2...
Y/N's P.O.V.

Waking up in chains was not what I expected at all. I was sore and my body was exhausted, but that didn't stop me getting up off of the hard bed and moving around the unfamiliar lab.

"Ah, you're awake." A deep voice spoke and I spun around to find a man in a white lab coat with two guards either side of him.
"Miss Njörddottir, do you know who I am?"

"A mortal idiot who thinks he can impression a Goddess, apparently." I muttered darkly.
"Where's my daughter, where's Loki?" I demanded to know and he chuckled.

"They'll be here soon enough." I narrowed my eyes at him and he moved closer.
"You're powerless. That little piece of Stark Tech on your wrist helped us out with that. We took you straight from the Avengers tower whilst you were resting.
You see, at first, we were interested in you. You fight with techniques unlike any any of us have ever seen and your healing capabilities are unparalleled. We were going to take you and turn you into one of us, but we don't have to do that anymore. Why go through the effort of brainwashing one halfblood alien, when we can raise one of our own. So, in exchange for your life, your little husband is going to hand over your baby."

"That is never going to happen." I growled at him.
"Loki wouldn't."

"Oh, you'd be surprised what one will do for his soulmate." The man laughed.
"I spoke to him, Loki, and he was... pissed." He laughed more and I tightened my hands into fists.
"He was hesitant to accept, but he did. He's going to hand over your baby and then once we've verified that there is no magic at work, we're going to hand you over."

"Over my dead body are you touching her." I glared at him, stepping forward. The guards adjusted their holds on their weapons, but it didn't faze me in the slightest.

"Well, you see we never agreed to hand you over alive. Try and fight your way out of this then, yes, it will be your dead body we hand over." I clenched my jaw.
"You're outgunned. You have no magic. Just accept that we're taking your baby. You can always make another, right?"

"That's the thing." I muttered, putting my hand over the Stark Tech. Tony had built in a little failsafe in case Loki decided to lock me up again, which I had been angry about originally, but was suddenly thankful for.
"I do have magic, but I don't need it to kill you." I disconnected the tech, tossing it aside, before punching the first guard hard enough to knock him back to the wall. The man tried to run, but I snatched a scalpel off of the table, throwing it and catching his leg. He fell and I grabbed another scalpel, killing both guards, before going over to the man and pilling the small blade from his leg. He yelped in pain and I grabbed his white coat.

"Mercy!" He cried.
"Mercy, please!" He begged.

"How do I get out of here?" I asked and he stuttered out a set of directions.
"Show me. Any funny business and I'm going to make you wish you were dead." He nodded and began leading me through the halls, passing no one, but a lot of doors.
"Who else do you have held hostage in this building?"

"No one! It's just soldiers!" He looked at me and I nodded and it wasn't long, before we made it outside. I only had to take out 4 guards, which I did quickly and quietly.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but this little organisation of yours is a sub division of what used to be HYDRA, correct?" I asked, remembering what I had been told by Natasha and Bucky. He nodded quickly.
"And you operate from this building? A SHIELD building?" He nodded again.
"Good." The small device appeared in my hand and I pressed the button, just a second before an explosion shook the ground. Then another and another. So I may or may not have used my magic to place bombs all over the place, but it's not my fault the mortals created weapons that were so convenient.

"What have you done?" The man whispered, horrified. I looked at the small device as the building went up in flames.

"Mortal weapons are actually rather useful, don't you agree?" I asked as he looked at the building.
"This will send a message I'm sure. I'm sure Nick Fury has already been told about a 'SHIELD base' that has been blown up, how long do you think it will take for him to send the Avengers to investigate?" The man scowled at me, pulling out a small gun.
"That's cute. What are you going to do? Shoot me? I'm sure that will end well for you, shooting a Goddess."

"Do you know what you've done? The research you've destroyed? I'll kill you." He glared at me, his hands shaking.
"You're a monster. I'll be doing everyone a favour by killing you."

"Really?" I asked calmly.
"I have to admit, I don't feel very scared."

"I'm going to kill you!" He repeated and I wasn't sure if he was trying to convince me or himself at this point.

"You keep pointing that toy at me and blabbering on, saying you're going to kill me, but we've been stood here for several minutes now and you're shaking like a little girl who's just come face to face with an angry bilgesnipe. I'm beginning to doubt your commitment." There was a loud sound from above us and the man looked up, giving me the chance to knock the gun from his hands effortlessly and punch him, knocking him out cold.

"You alright, your highness?" Tony asked as the iron man suit touched the ground, Thor landing beside him.

"I've been better, I'll admit, but I think I handled this pretty well-" Thor came towards me, hugging me tightly as the sound of the jet neared.

"You're alright, thank the Norns." Thor mumbled and I patted his arm.

"I'm good, I think." I nodded and he stepped back.