20.

Y/N's P.O.V.

I startled myself awake, the nightmare fresh in my mind as I looked at Loki, who was sleeping soundly next to me. I slipped out of the bed and teleported down to the kitchen, causing Bucky to swear loudly and glare at me.

"Don't scare me like that." He muttered and I gave him a small apologetic smile, before moving to get a glass of water.
"How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine. I should be fully healed up in a few days, there won't even be any scars." I mumbled, keeping my back turned to him.

"That's not what I meant." He sighed.
"We all saw you... turn blue." He coughed awkwardly.
"How are you really?"

"That man destroyed my whole life..." I muttered.
"And he is proud of it. He's alive and breathing and there's nothing I can do to change that, despite how much I want to."

"Your brother took him back to where you're from, right? He's not off the hook yet.
Try and get some sleep, Y/N. Maybe you'll feel better after you've rested." Bucky patted my shoulder, before walking away. I took a sip of my drink, before slamming the glass down on the counter, causing it to smash.

"Princess?" I sighed, looking at the mess I had made. Thankfully, none of the glass had cut me, not that it would have felt it. I was too distracted by my emotions to feel anything in that moment.
"Y/N, look at me." Loki touched my face lightly, turning me to look at him.
"It's going to be alright."

"Is it?" I asked, my voice breaking slightly.
"Because it doesn't feel like it."

"I know." He kissed my head lightly.
"But I promise you, it's going to get better." He pulled me into his chest and I happily accepted the hug, hugging him back.
"Come on, Princess, let's get back to bed-"

"No." I shook my head, stepping away from him.
"No, I can't. Every time I close my eyes... I see her, dead. I can't..." Tears formed in my eyes and I saw the sad look on his face.
"Shit, I'm sorry. I know you don't like it when I cry. This is all so stupid."

"Don't apologise. Cry all the tears you need to." He put his hand on my cheek and lightly brushed away the tears, he smiled at me slightly.
"I've got you. You need your rest, I'll keep the nightmares away."

~

"Who's child is this?" I asked, practically carrying the unconscious teenager. One of his arms were over my shoulder and I held onto him firmly as I dragged him over to the couch.
"And why was he bleeding out in the elevator?"

"Peter! Oh god- JARVIS get Tony up here now!" Steve shouted, moving to kneel next to the boy as Loki came to my side, a curious look on his face.
"He was just in the elevator?"

"Yeah, but he's fine. I healed him. He should wake up soon enough." I shrugged, before Tony appeared and paled when he saw the kid.

"God damn it, Kid, you better get your ass up." Tony said, shaking him slightly, making the boy groan. Loki rolled his eyes and sat down and I sighed.

"Who is he?" I asked.

"Peter Parker." Steve sighed.
"He's a kid from Queens- he's got powers. Calls himself Spider-Man."

"That kid had 4 stab wounds. He's lucky I found him when I did." I mumbled, sitting down next to Loki.

"Mr. Stark?" A quiet voice asked.
"Mr. Captain Rogers, sir?"

"I told you just to call me Steve, kid." Steve sighed, giving him a small smile.
"I'm going to get you a drink."

"What the Hell were you thinking?" Tony glared at the kid.
"4 stab wounds? Why didn't you call me?"

"It was late, I thought you would have been asleep." The kid muttered, lifting up his tee, looking for the wounds.

"Yeah, well you better thank her royal highness for saving your ass." Tony scolded.

"I'm not the only royal here, you know? Thor and Loki are princes." I mumbled and the boy looked at me with wide eyes.

"Thank you, Miss. I'm Peter, Spider-Man." He said, sitting up.
"Hang on- aren't you the guy that tried to take over New York?" Loki hummed in response.

"There's a reason I told you I wanted you to distance yourself from this place." Tony mumbled as Steve came back with a glass of water.
"Reindeer Games is here to prove himself as a good guy and her highness-"

"I might actually kill you." I muttered, leaning into Loki's side.

"-is just really here for emotional support." Tony finished.
"But she healed you, so there's that."

"Stark, I advise that you're a little more respectful towards my lady." Loki mumbled.

"Or what?" Tony smirked, before he began to cough. The coughing became more and more violent as I glared at him and Steve sighed heavily.

"Y/N?" He looked at me and I smiled innocently as Tony stopped coughing, looking at me in horror. There was a smidge of blood on his lips and Loki chuckled.
"Don't give me that innocent look. You know what Tony is like, ignore him."

"Fine." I mumbled.
"But he should learn not to piss off the healer."