28.

AAAAAAAH this fic only has a few chapters to go but I don't want it to end

Y/N's P.O.V. 

I let out a huff of frustration, pacing around the room. 
5 days I had been locked up in there and I was beginning to go insane. I was still sick, so Loki insisted that I stayed put, but he wasn't exactly great company. He had been so cold towards me. He refused to touch me, he barely said more than a few words to me at a time and he had a guilty look in his eyes every time he looked at me.

"JARVIS?" I called out to the AI.
"Can you ask Thor to come and see me, please?" The AI responded by telling me Thor would be along shortly and I let out a shaky breath. I had control of my magic. I wasn't going to hurt Thor. I could do it.

"Sister!" Thor burst into the room, the locked door appearing not an issue for him like it had been for me. He wrapped me in a hug and I laughed weakly, hugging him back.
"I'm so glad you called for me, I've missed you dearly."

"I missed you too, Thor." I stepped back.
"I know what I did was bad, but I wasn't in control. I'm in control now. Do you think I can come out?"

"What do you mean you did something bad?" Thor asked worriedly.

"I hurt Clint and Bruce with my magic whilst I was unconscious... that's why I've been wearing this all week?" I held up my wrist for Thor to see and his eyes widened.
"It's why Loki said I have to stay in here."

"Loki told us you refused to come out or see anyone that wasn't him." Thor muttered and my jaw dropped.

"No. Why would he lie?" I asked.
"I know I'm sick, but-"

"Loki told you you're sick?" Thor's voice was a shocked whisper and I hesitantly nodded.
"I'm going to kill him."

"Thor?" The blond took my wrist carefully, before snapping the metal cuff like it was nothing. There was an angry look in his eyes.

"You are not sick, little sister. Loki deceived both of us and he has a lot of explaining to do." He took my hand and lead me out of the room.

"If I'm not sick then what's wrong with me?" I asked, feeling a little scared.

"Nothing is wrong with you, Y/N." Thor spoke softly, looking at me with an unreadable expression on his face.
"You're pregnant. Lady Natasha had her suspicions, but Banner confirmed it. You didn't hurt him or Barton or anyone." I looked at him in disbelief, putting a hand against my stomach.
"I don't think Loki did this to hurt you, he loves you more than anything. I'm sure he'll have a good explanation for all of this." I nodded my head, knowing Thor was right, but I felt numb.

"Oh, look who decided to join us! Her royal highness decided that us mortals were good enough company again." Tony grinned as we walked into the main room, where most of the team was gathered. I locked eyes with Loki, glaring at him as a look of shock crossed his features.

"Princess-" He stood up, but Thor moved in front of me slightly.

"Don't." Thor warned and everyone looked between the three of us. Mjolnir flew up off of the table suddenly amd into Thor's hand.
"She knows the truth, Loki. Don't try and lie your way out of this one."

"What's going on?" Steve asked carefully, stepping between the two Gods.

"He lied to all of us." Thor glared at his brother and a hand landed on my arm. It was Bucky. He pulled me away from the pair, in case a fight broke out.
"Loki didn't tell Y/N she was pregnant, he locked her in the room and took her magic from her. He made her believe she was sick and that she had to stay locked away because her magic hurt people."

"I did it to protect her." Loki growled.
"I did it to protect them both."

"Protection?" I asked quietly.
"Loki, you treated me like a prisoner."

~

"It's going to be alright, little sister." Thor mumbled as I leaned against him.

"Is it?" I asked, neither of us paying attention to the movie playing on the TV. Everyone was in their beds and Loki had been locked up in a cell as punishment for lying to everyone and upsetting me.
"I love him, Thor. I really do, but I can't trust him. Not if he's just going to lie and-"

"He loves you too. I think he needs to spend some time to think about what he's done, before he is allowed to make amends." I didn't reply, not liking the thought of Loki locked up in a cell somewhere.

"We were going to make Midgard our home." I mumbled sadly.
"We talked about it on Asgard. We were going to get our own little house away from the city, somewhere we both could be happy." I smiled a little and Thor pulled a blanket over both of us.

"You will be happy, one day. I swear it."