25.

Y/N's P.O.V.

"I stole your bride!" Thor laughed loudly as he ran around, carrying an illusion of me. He seemed very proud of the fact that he had caught 'me', which had annoyed Loki immensely. Neither of them knew it was an Illusion, of course, it was very convincing.
"You can have her back when you tell me where you hid my hammer."

"Thor, stop moving around as much, I'm trying to read!" The illusion scolded, thrown over Thor's shoulder, a book in its hand.
The real me was sat on the couch with an invisibility spell cast over me, similar to the spell I cast over Mjölnir not too long ago. It was getting a little boring around the tower and a little bit of chaos couldn't do much harm.

"I haven't touched your hammer!" Loki growled at his brother.
"I can't lift it, remember? Give me back my Princess."

"Not until I get my hammer!" Thor argued. He couldn't just summon it, because the other Avengers were tired of cleaning up after whatever Mjölnir had smashed on its way to Thor's hand and banned him from summoning it in the tower, unless it was an emergency.
"I know it was you, Loki. You're a talented liar, but you can't use your silver tongue to get you out of this one."

"Princess, help?" Loki looked at the illusion and I almost laughed.

"Honestly, I'm quite comfortable up here." The illusion replied and I watched in amusement as jealousy crossed across Loki's face.
"It's not exactly convenient to read, but it's not terrible, either."

"I didn't take your stupid hammer, Thor." Loki huffed.
"Give me back my wife."

"I don't believe you." Thor glared at him and my eyes widened when I saw the shimmer of silver in Loki's hand.

"I let this escalate a little too far." I muttered, mostly to myself as I stood up. Both sets of eyes turned towards me as my illusion faded into nothing.

"You?" Thor asked, seeming surprised.
"Sister, why?"

"Boredom, mostly." I admitted, taking the knife from Loki's hand before he stabbed Thor.
"It was quite funny watching you chase after each other wanting something neither of you actually had." I smiled innocently.
"Thor, Mjölnir is in the kitchen where you left it." The blond stormed off and I moved placed the dagger down, wrapping my arms around Loki's neck, but he looked away.
"Aw, are you mad at me?" I teased.
"Loki... you were jealous, weren't you?"

"Of that oaf? Definitely not." He muttered, but it only made me laugh. Loki glared at me.

"Wrong answer." I kissed his cheek and his arms found their way around my waist.
"I'm sorry, Loki. I didn't want to make you mad."

"I'm not." He mumbled.

"Good." I smiled.
"I need to go and get ready for Tony's party. I'll see you there?"

"No. The party isn't for another hour." A mischievous look shone in his eyes and before I could protest to what he was thinking, he threw me over his shoulder, the same way Thor was carrying my illusion.
I screeched, laughing slightly as Loki moved towards the stairs. Of course he couldn't just use the elevator, that was too easy.

~

"Don't you look handsome, husband?" I asked with a small smirk as I approached the group. There were already a countless amount of guests, which confused me. Apparently the party was supposed to be a late engagement party/wedding reception, which Loki and I refused, but Tony insisted on.

"Wife." Loki bowed dramatically, making Thor laugh slightly.
"You look stunning."

"Why thank you, my Prince." I curtsied and Steve chuckled as Loki's arm found its way around my waist.

"You two are adorable." Bucky grinned and the five of us made small talk for a short while, before I decided to get a drink, Steve following me to the bar whilst Thor dragged Loki away somewhere.

"So, I know this probably isn't the greatest time to tell you this, but tomorrow you have a meeting with Director Nick Fury of SHIELD." The super soldier sighed.
"I would have told you sooner, but I only found out a couple of hours ago and-"

"It's fine." I interrupted and he gave me a small smile.
"I've handled bigger and badder guys than Fury. I'm sure it will be fine." Steve nodded his head and the bartender passed us two drinks. I drank mine all in one and Steve chuckled as I ordered another. Mortal alcohol don't really have too much of an effect on me, so I wasn't too worried about getting drunk.