11.

Y/N's P.O.V.

"You're awake! Finally!" An over excited voice spoke and I winced, my entire body aching.

"No, I'm dead. Leave flowers and get out." I muttered, opening my eyes, seeing Tony grinning down at me.

"You really saved our asses, kid. You almost shattered every bone in your body and you were half dead when Reindeer Games dragged your ass out, but you survived, somehow." He explained and I sighed.
"You were out cold for almost a month."

"Oh, okay." I nodded my head and Tony pulled a face.

"I'm joking. You were barely out 2 days. Why'd you believe me when I said a month?" He looked at me like I was crazy.

"I've slept for longer after overworking myself. Only 2 days? I'm pretty sure that's a record." I mumbled, mostly to myself.

"You're up! Good." Bruce grinned at me as he came into the room.
"How are you feeling?"

"You know, I've felt worse." I admitted and they both looked at me in disbelief.
"I heal fast. I'll heal much faster now that I'm conscious. I'll be walking around in a few hours."

"You have over 35 broken bones-" Bruce began.

"I know. I can feel it, it's awful." I commented.
"But I'm half Vanir, half Jotun, so my healing is naturally quicker than mortal healing."

"Jotun? What's Jotun?" Tony asked.

"Loki. Loki is a Jotun. A stupid one and blue and I hate him... why am I telling you this?" I asked, looking at them both.

"The painkillers are kicking in." Bruce gesture to the needle in my arm and I immediately pulled it out.
"No, that's going to help."

"It's really not." I sighed and Bruce looked at me, ready to argue.
"Which one of us is the literal Goddess of Health and Healing? I know what I'm doing."

"I believe you." Bruce sighed, holding his hands up.
"But can we talk about the stab wound?"

"Which one?" I mumbled.

"Which one? What do you mean which one?" Tony asked in confusion.
"There's more than one?"

"I've had a lot of stab wounds. I'm a warrior. You're just going to have to be more specific." I yawned, closing my eyes.

"This one." Tony pushed down on my torso harder than necessary and my eyes shot open as the dull ache that surrounded it multiplied.
It was the one I got as a result for stabbing Loki. Unlike most injuries I received, I couldn't heal this one, not unless I healed Loki directly and I didn't feel like doing that.

"Oh you..." I swore loudly in Vanir, confusing the two humans.

"That's colourful language even for you, Princess." We all turned towards the doorway, where Loki was stood, smirking.

[What is he doing here?]

{I thought these two hated each other?}

[Clint's cooking dinner tonight, I wonder what we're having...]

{Are they going to fight? I don't want to be here if that happens.}

[Maybe he'll just order take out again...]

"Oh my Gods, will you two shut up?" I complained as Loki came forward, the two humans looking at me in shock.
"I can't hear myself think over your stupidly loud thoughts. And you..." I glared at Loki as he came closer.
"No. I'm not in the mood to begin to argue with you."

"I'm not here to argue." Loki rolled his eyes. He reached out towards me, but I grabbed his wrist.
"I'm not going to hurt you, Princess. If I wanted you hurt, I wouldn't have carried your body out of the tower." He tried to sound snarky, but I could see the worry in his eyes.
"I could feel you were in pain and I want to check how bad it is. Alright?"

"Whatever." I grumbled, annoyed.

"What do you mean you could feel she was in pain?" Bruce asked in confusion as Loki carefully uncovered the stab wound on my torso. It was bleeding slightly, meaning Loki's identical wound was also bleeding. I don't know why he had to check mine.

"We're connected with blood magic. I can't hurt Loki without hurting myself in the process and he can't hurt me without hurting himself." They both looked slightly less confused.
"I stabbed Loki after I trained with Steve and Bucky, everyone was there. So when you pressed the injury, he felt it."

"Why would you stab him, knowing you'd get hurt?" Tony asked.
"How are the two of you even connected with that kind of magic?"

"We used to be friends." Loki spoke, his voice void of any emotion.
"Then I screwed up and now she hates me for it."

"Don't you dare play the victim." I glared at him in disbelief.
"I stabbed him because he was pissing me off. If I could move without everything hurting, I'd stab him again."

"Would you?" Loki scoffed.
"I try to be nice."

"You call that being nice? How about an apology?" I glared at him.

"Guys, maybe you should both calm down." Bruce tried, only to get ignored.

"An apology? What for? Last I checked I saved your life just a few days ago. You should be thanking me." Loki glared at me.

"Thank you for going out of your way to do the right thing, in fact, thank you for stepping in sooner and stopping me doing as much damage to myself." I sarcastically said, my blood boiling.
"And thank you for that meaningful apology that I never received after you petitioned for me to me killed when I was 16. And after you supported the bastard that killed my mother. And after you abandoned me and called me a monster after my mother had died and my family blamed me. Yeah, your apology means so much." All three of them were looking at me in shock and before I could stop myself, I teleported out of the room.