30.

Y/N's P.O.V.

I shot up from my position in bed, placing a hand against my swollen stomach and taking a shaky breath. Looking at the small clock, I had only been asleep for about an hour, but after the day's events, I was beyond exhausted.
I was 6 1/2 months pregnant and basically everything I did was tiring, but Natasha and Pepper had taken me out for some 'girl time' and we were attacked by the same organisation that tried to take me 6 months ago. Loki and Thor were furious and the whole team had gone out to hunt for the ones that escaped, except Nat and Loki, who was refusing to leave my side. Anyway, it had been a trap because a short while after the team left, the tower was attacked and if it wasn't for Loki's stubborn ass, both Nat and I would have been killed, or taken.

"Okay..." I mumbled, pulling myself out of bed and wrapping a blanket around my shoulders. I shuffled over to the door and left my room, before deciding walking was too much effort and I just teleported instead. I hesitated, before knocking on the door. It opened a few minutes later, revealing Loki, a closed book in his hands. Neither of us said anything for a moment and my breath got caught in my throat.
"Can I come in?" I asked in a whisper.

"Of course." Loki's eyes softened, but he didn't smile. He let me into the room and I pulled the blanket around me tighter. I moved over to the window, looking out over the dark city as it rained heavily, smiling slightly.
"Strangely beautiful, isn't it? It's miserable out there, but in here it is relaxing to watch." I hummed in agreement, both of us staying quiet and watching the storm for a while.

"Can I stay here tonight?" I asked, breaking the silence.
"After today..." I shook my head and I could feel Loki's eyes on me.
"I just feel safer when you're around."

"You don't even have to ask, Princess." He replied quietly and I nodded, moving to get into bed, folding the blanket I had brought with me over the back of a chair. Loki didn't move from the window and I let out a shaky breath.

"Loki?" He turned his head towards me.
"I meant with you?" His eyes widened slightly and he didn't move for a moment, making me think I crossed a line. He dropped the book down on the chair, before coming over and sliding under the covers, but he was tense.

"Are you okay with this?" He asked softly, tensing up more as I shifted closer to him.

"I just want to be close to you." I replied honestly and he relaxed.
"Are you okay with this?"

"I'm more than okay with it, Princess." He kissed my head and I closed my eyes, letting sleep take me.
When I woke up, I was still cuddled up to Loki and I could feel my heart racing as he played with my hair. It was perfect.
"Good morning." Loki whispered and I moved closer to him, keeping my eyes closed and not wanting the moment to end. That made him chuckle, a sound I had missed more than I realised.
"I know you're awake, Princess."

"No I'm not." I mumbled.
"This is just a dream." He tensed up slightly and stopped playing with my hair, making me silently curse myself.
"A good dream, Loki. One I'm not ready to wake up from." He relaxed a little at that, before his hand landed on my belly.

"It's not going to end just yet, don't worry." He muttered and I opened my eyes, looking up at him.
"I've missed being like this with you. I've missed you."

"I missed you too." I touched his cheek, frowning.
"You look tired."

"I didn't want to sleep in case I woke up and you were gone." He leaned into my touch and I smiled.

"Silly trickster. I'm not going anywhere." I reached up and kissed him softly, closing my eyes. I broke the kiss after a few seconds, looking at him carefully.
"If you'll have me back?" He didn't answer, he just kissed me and I kissed him back. It was gentle, yet passionate. Slow, but full of love.

"Loki! I can't find Y/-" Thor stopped, standing in the doorway with wide eyes. His shocked expression changed into a joyful and relieved one.
"Oh."

"Get out you moron!" Loki scolded and I laughed, bringing the sheets up above my head.

"I'm glad you two finally made up!" Thor called loudly, before the door closed and Loki's head appeared under the sheets.

"Where were we, my love?" He muttered, before pressing his lips against mine.