Full of no. [22 part 3]

Start from the beginning

"No..Avid is important..I should at least attend that class.." Luz mumbled, sitting up in the humans lap.

Amity wiped her cheek, Luz nuzzling in to her palm, humming quietly. "I can talk to Amelia later, if she comes over or anything when you're not ready to talk, call or text me right away. I'll handle her."

Luz nodded, Amity scratching her chin, the witches purrs growing. "You are a really nice human Amity.."

"..Only for you Luz.."

The witch took Amity's hand, drawing a circle, pulling her hand through; "If only oaths didn't take magic to keep working..Don't buy me anything.."

"That ruins the fun of trying to make you mad."

"If you buy me something you can't stay over the night anymore."

"I'll just stay for dinner."

"No dinner etheir."

"Maybe Lunch."

"Or that."

"Brunch."

"No."

"Breakfast."

"Nope."

"Just a snack."

"Nu-Uh!"

Amity pinched her cheek, the witch whining; "Stooooppp."

"If I can't stay for dinner then when can I stay?"

"Neverrrrrrrrr!" Luz slurred.

"Cheeky witch, I took care of you so many times!"

"Iiiiiii guessssss soooo..Princcccceeee likeeeeessss youuu. Heee misssseessss youuuu."

"He does?" Amity asked, pulling her hand back.

Luz felt her cheek, nodding; "Before Amelia came over, he just watched the laundry machine wash your covers, whining about wanting you to come back."

"This means I can come over right?"

"Nope!"

Amity booped her nose, the witch shaking her head, hissing quietly. "Oh? Don't like that huh?"

"Amity- You butter knot.."

"For the stupid yet smart puns I'm going to do it again-"

Luz covered her nose, Amity poking her side, the witch yelping, the human snickering at her short victory. Amity poked her cheek, Luz swatting her hand away, covering her nose again. "Oh my god look! A fluffy dog!"

The witch shook her head; "Not falling for it!"

"Scratch that, it's a lizard."

"How could you get those two mixed up!?"

"It's a caterpillar!"

"Gasp. Really?" Luz inquired, moving her hands down, looking around.

Amity booped her nose, Luz hissing at her, covering her nose again; "You mean human!"

"Not even three (3) minutes ago you said I was nice!"

"Well I clearly lied!"

"That's hurtful."

Luz moved her hands down; "I'm sorry, was it too rude?"

Amity sighed; "I told you Luz, you can be easily manipulated like that."

"Well you're my friend if that was rude I'm sorry-"

"No Luz, since you need to learn, you have to know when it's best to avoid something."

"But..You were almost kidnapped when we met are you sure you don't need to learn?-"

"Don't sass talk me."

"I'm sorry-"

"You did it again!"

"Sorry!"

"Quit apologizing!"

"..."

"Don't. You. Dare make this in to a pun-"

"I'm sore-ry."

"I hate you."

"I'm in the Pun Club! It's my sworn job to share it with the world, it's very e-"

"Luz if you say another word I'll start calling you Luzer."

"I was going to say exciting, but because you said that, it's going straight to egg-citing-"

"You disappoint-"

"I did not diss a point. That's very rude, all points are useful in their own ways."

"Luz, I'm going to hit you with a dictionary."

"Why?"

"We're not doing this again."

"Why?"

"Because we're not."

"But why?"

"Luz..Say why again or else.."

"Why again or else?"

"Did you just outsmart me-"

"Uh- No?"

"Luz..You have two (2) seconds to run.."

The witch quickly got off Amity's lap, scrambling to get up and run off, the Blight getting up two (2) seconds after, chasing after the witch. She was definitely screwed..

To be continued.