~Platform 9 and 3/4~

Includes a bit of smut 😽😏✨
30 minutes after:

Cameron's POV:
We finally got to kings cross after 30 minutes of sitting in between George's legs. "Lucky ass Fred, you got to sit with your legs out." Ginny said now stretching her legs. "Oh shut it, you loved being in between Harry's legs." Fred said back winking.

I giggled as I was getting my owl and trunk.

"Ok come on kiddos the train leaves in 5 minutes." Mr Weasley says helping Ginny. We all rushed through the barrier between platform 9 and 10.

"Ready Fred? Ready George?" I said looking at the two beside me.

"Ready." They both said at the same time. We ran through quickly stopping with the Hogwarts express in front of us. We saw the rest of the lot go through as well as me Weasley.

"Bye kiddos, have a good year. Fred George stay out of trouble." He said as he watched us get on the train.

"Hey there's Lee! Cami mind finding us a empty compartment? George and I have to talk to Lee real quick." Fred said waving a Lee to come our way. "Um sure, don't be long though the train leaves in a bit. Hey Lee." I said as I gave Lee a hug and got on the train.

I finally found an empty compartment. "Hey Harry, mind helping me with my trunk?" I asked Harry as he was 2 compartments down from mine. "No" "how rude." I said as I crossed my arms. "I'll help you Cameron, cmon" "thanks Ron nice to know your not an ass like Harry." I said flipping Harry off as I took Ron to the compartment.

"Where's your boyfriend?" Ron said with a smirk on his face. "Hm, who?" I looked at him with curiosity. "George, that git has a really big crush on you ever since your guys first year." "Oh um, well I didn't know but thanks for helping me." I said embarrassed but at the same time happy.

"Yeah no problem" Ron said with a smile while leaving my compartment.

I sat down as I thought,

Did George really have a crush on me or was Ron just playing around?

If it was true or not I couldn't stop thinking about it. My thought soon stopped when I heard Fred "Cameron?"
I pocked my head out of the compartment to let them know where I was. They both got on the train and with that being said the trains whistle blows and starts to move.

We all sat down in the compartment Fred closing the door and shutting the blinds."imma take a nap okay?" I said putting my book away. "Alright" Fred said looking out the window. I leaned my head on the window. Suddenly I felt someone's hands tap on my shoulder, I looked up to see who it is and saw George.

"Come, put your head on my lap." He said gesturing me to lay on him. I put my head on his lap and started to doze off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
George's POV:

I stared at her while she peacefully fell asleep. I like this girl very much but did she like me back? Would she think me liking her would be to weird?

I slowly started to fall asleep as well, playing with her hair.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally stopping at Hogwarts

Cameron's POV:

I woke up to George moving my head off his lap, "Cam we just got here come on." "Hm?" I said rubbing my eyes. I finally opened my eyes looking outside the window, i saw the castle and it's glowing lights.

"Hey George mind helping me get my trunk?" I asked. "Sure shorty" he replied with a chuckle.

"Funny." I said sarcastically.

We got off the train as we waited for the rest. I looked around when I saw a familiar blond headed boy.

"Draco!" I yelled out, he turned around as he saw me running up to him.

"Hey Cameron!" He yelled back as he gave me a tight hug. "I didn't see you on the train where were you?" I said pulling away. "Oh father got me private seats." He said looking rather proud. "Of course he did." I said rolling my eyes as giggling.

"Alright I'll see you later I have to meet up with the twins." "You still hangout with the Weaselbee?" He said in sarcastic disgust face. "Yes Draco now bye I have to go." I said waving at him. "Bye cuz" he said as he waved back.

Didn't I tell you? Draco and I are related because of his mom and my dad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
30 minutes after going into the great hall.

Cameron's POV:

Dumbledore had finally stopped giving his lecture he gives at the beginning of every year. We began eating when I heard the last thing I wanted to hear this year. Angelina Johnson I never liked her, she has always fancied George and would always try and stop George from hanging out with me. What a bitch.

"Hey Georgie! How have you been?" She said with her high ass squeaky voice. "Oh hey, I've been good how about you?" "Oh I've been great, thanks for asking." She replied as she sat right in between George and I.

"The fuck? I was sitting there." I said looking at her, "oh really I'm sorry I couldn't see you honey." She said smirking. "Wipe the smirk off your face before I wipe it off for you" I said getting up and clenching my fist.

"Okay Cameron I think we should go now. Cmon." Harry said getting up and walking over to me. "Fine but only because I don't want to start a scene in front of the whole school." I said looking at Harry. I picked up my bag when I had an idea. I walked over to Angelina one more time before leaving.

I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled it as hard as I could. "It's Cameron not honey bitch." I said smiling at her. I fixed my skirt and walked away with Harry. I heard everyone at the table laugh about what I had just done and Harry as well looked at me surprised.

Oh I really needed that.

Anyways Harry and I walked to the common rooms to see our trunks already bought up. I picked mine up and bought it to my dorm that only had one bed since I didn't want to share a dorm with anyone this year. I started to unpack my stuff and headed to the shower.

I started to run the water as it got to the perfect temperature. Then I started to slowly take off my robe and clothes feeling hella hot right now. I got in the shower when I noticed that the shower head is able to come off. I grabbed the shower head with the warm water still running.

I put the shower head facing up making the water pressure face up toward my heat. Hitting the perfect spot, I let out a whimper, as I moved the water pressure up. I let out a small moan, I sat on the tub as I reached my fingers down the my wet pussy. I started to run circles on my clit and I began to moan louder turning me into a moaning mess. I inserted two of my fingers inside my wet pussy that was not only wet because of the water but because on the pleasure.

I started to pump my fingers in n out of myself, moaning louder. Fuckkkkk

I felt a knot in my stomach snap as I released on my fingers.

When I was finally done I got up and finished showering what I had gone in there for.

I changed into my pjs and put on some fluffy socks when I walked outside the bathroom.

"Did you have fun?" I heard a voice say I immediately turned around to see George motherfucking Weasley.