~Good Night Weasley~

Smut ~😏😽
Cameron's POV:

"G- George umm hey, how long have you been here?" I said embarrassed as my cheeks turned a bright shade of red.  "Long enough to know what you were doing." He chuckled as he looked down. "Can I help you?" I said now reaching for a rubber band. "Well I just wanted to come and see if you were okay with the whole Angelina thing that happened earlier but I see that you calmed down now." "Oh shut it Weasley." I said giggling and getting in the bed next to him. I pulled the covers back and laid down.

"Wanna get under the covers too?" I said looking up at him. "Um sure." He replied as he took off his shirt and his belt. I looked at him and his perfectly chiseled chest. "Are you gonna take off your pants too?" I asked. "Um no why?" "Oh because it's gonna be pretty uncomfortable if you do, plus it'll be fine it's not like we're gonna fuck or some-." I stopped and covered my mouth.

George laughed and pulled down his pants and got into bed. We have always slept together and shared a bed but he always sleeps with clothes on, but since he had none in my dorm I guess he couldn't.

I ain't complaining tho ;)

He laid down facing me, he started to play with my hair as I started to drift off and as soon as I know it I was out like a light.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
11:54pm

George and I were still cuddling, George who was only wearing some boxers and me in a long sleeve, pj pants and some fluffy socks. I started to wiggle and move hoping George knew I was gonna turn around. When I turned around he grabbed my waist and pulled me right back in.

"George it's getting hot." I said wiggling around again. "Just take off your shirt then." He said with his sleepy voice. "I am not taking off my shirt." I said finally sitting up.

"Oh come on Cameron, I'm literally in boxers, and plus like you said it's not like we're gonna fuck or something." He replied with a chuckle. "Fine." I said as I got out of bed and got a t shirt. "What are your doing?" George asked looking at me. "I'm going to put this on because I don't have anything, well under." I said embarrassed. "Now turn around please." I took off my shirt and changed into a t shirt. Then I took off my pants leaving me with some light pink lace panties. The t shirt was too big for me so it covered up what it needed to.

I got back in bed and cuddled with George. I put my head on his chest when I felt a hand on my back. I looked at him as he started to smirk. I ignored it when I get something hard.

"George Weasley! Are you fucking hard?! I'm your best friend you nasty ass!" I said sitting up and scooting over. "Hey when your laying next to someone as hot as you then what do you expect! And plus your not wearing a bra and have only a t shirt and some underwear covering you up." He said shrugging his shoulders.

I got back in bed and looked at him. "You think I'm hot?" I said. "Um yeah, why if that's too weird for you I get it." He started but before he could finish I leaned in and kissed him. I didn't expect for him to kiss me back but he did.

I let out a small moan which let George slip his tongue into my mouth.

I sat on his lap feeling his boner up against my heat. I let out a whimper of the small contact that was being held by George's boxers and my underwear. George put his hands around my waist and started to rock my hips on his dick. He broke from the kiss and attached his lips on my neck and jaw, leaving dark bruises and marks all over. I moaned and started to grind up against him faster and harder. Causing George to groan.

I felt myself get wetter and wetter as I almost reached my high. I reached one of my hands down to the underwear rubbing circles on the outside of my wet pussy hoping I would reach my high.

George reached for my hand pulling them up on my head. "Not yet love" he said as he flipped me over. "You sure you wanna do this?" He asked looking at me. "George Weasley, I want you, ALL of you." I said kissing him.

He pulled down my underwear and took my shirt off leaving me naked. He started to kiss and suck on my inner thighs. I let out a whimper, "George please." I said begging for his touch. "I like it when you beg for me." He replied with a smirk. He kissed my wet pussy,
"Fuckkkkk" I moaned as I ran my hands through George's hair.

"Does that feel good princess? Are you gonna cum for me? Hm?" "Y-yes,
Oh please Georgie please make me cum."

George than stuck 2 fingers in me, pumping them both fast in and out curling his fingers when he's inside. I let out a load moaned and my legs started to shake. "Shit shit shit! Keep going." I moaned as I pulled George's hair back causing him to groan.

I was about to reach my high once more when, "George imma cum." I said and with that George pulled his fingers out. "What? Why?!" I begged. "I want you to finish inside me love. He got up and sat on the bed. I got up and saw his huge boner.

"Let me help you Georgie." I said getting in my knees, I pulled his boxers down to reveal his huge boner which sprung up and hit his chest. "Holy shit." I whispered. I started to rub my tongue on his tip making him harder if that was possible. Then I put his shaft down my throat trying to get all of it in my mouth.

(I gagged a couple times but I think George liked it cause he would groan)

I got up from my knees and pushed George on his back. I got on top of him and started to lower myself on his dick. He gave me a moment for me to adjust to him. I started to rock myself slowly as I got George further in me. Then I started to bounce up slowly. "Faster George." I finally said and with that George started to thrust into me going farther in me with every thrust.

One of his hands were on one of my boobs as the other one sucking on the other playing with it. "Fuck- I'm so fucking close." "Me too darling wait for me though." I lifted myself off him and laid on the bed. George was now on top he put himself in me once more and put one of my legs on his shoulder since he could fit more of him in this position. He lent down and started to kiss my neck leaving hickeys that will for sure be there in the morning.

Then I felt a knot snap. "Fuck I'm cumming" I said with my legs shaking. George kept thrusting into me to let me ride out my high. When I felt a warm liquid inside me. George through his head back which I knew he had came as well.

We both finished and laid on the bed for a moment. After a while I tried getting up from the bed when I instantly fell on the bed once more. "Shit- George mind taking me to the restroom?" I said annoyed looking at him. "Sure thing love." He said as he walked over to me and picked me up and took me to the restroom.

"George! Come get me know!" I yelled when I finished peeing, when I heard a knock at the door. George came in and picked me up and walked over to my bed. He picked up my t shirt and put it on me as well as a new pair of underwear -since the others were all wet...-

I got under the covers as well as George. I cuddled with him, "shit you don't know how long I've needed that for." "Trust me George same here."
I said giggling. I looked up at George and kissed him once more.

"Good night Weasley." I said breaking from the kiss and turned my back to George. "Good night my love." He said back leaving a kiss on my forehead. I chuckled quietly and started to fall asleep once again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this smut chapter 😏✨ let me know what you think of it and what else I should include - pegging, knife kinks, bondage, spiting, blindfolding, doing it in public you let me know!😽

-George's whore💅🏻