~The Yule Ball~

"Gosh where is she?" George asked himself as he waited at the bottom of the stairs waiting for me. "Woah" Fred said shortly as I appeared at the top of the stairs with my big blue dress, my hair up in a bun, my light blue nails holding onto my purse. "What-" George asked as he turned around to see what Fred was looking at. I smiled to see George smiling back up at me, everything in the world stopped right then and there.

Cameron^

Cameron^

I walked down the stairs as I held my hand out for George to hold it. "You look- you look beautiful" George said as he kissed me on the head. "Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself" I said as I put my hand threw his arm. "Shall we?" He asked. "We shall" I responded.

George^

George^

We were about to walk in when Emma walked up to George and I. "Um get me a drink please? I'll be there in a minute" I said as I waited for Emma to talk to me. "What?" I said shortly. "You shouldn't be the one walking in there with him in the first place you know?" She said with pity. "Oh but somehow I'm still going with him aren't I? Plus that's called jealousy." I said as she threw a face. "Jealousy?" She said shortly. "Jealousy" I said making her all pissed. "All your friends so cool you go out every night" she said as she shot a look at Harry, Ron, and mione. I chuckled as I found it funny. "In your daddy's nice car" "Yeah Im living the life" I said sarcastically. "Got a pretty face pretty boyfriend too. I wanna be you so bad and I don't even know you" she said as her eyes started to water a bit. "All I see is what I should be, happier, prettier" she said as she wiped her eyes giving me the mad face once again. "That's jealousy, jealousy" I said as I walked away. Before I got into the great hall she pulled me back. "Just remember I'm the bitch George was begging to let him cum that night" she said before she let go and walked away. I stood there shocked. "Love?" George asked, I looked up as I wiped my eyes quickly. "I got you a fruit puck which is not spiked and I got liquor." He said proudly. He held out my drink as I took his and walked away not saying anything. "Uh-" he wondered to himself. I sat down at a table that Fred, Lee and there dates were at. "Well don't you look cute?" Lee joked. "I'm not cute I'm hot" I said with a smirk as I took another drink of the liquor. He chuckled. "Angelina hi" I said as she sat down next to lee.

"Hey Cameron, I love you dress!" "Thank you love yours too" she smiled as she asked Lee to dance, they walked away leaving the twins and I there. "Soooo? Fred who you with?" I asked. "No one hoping I get laid" he said with a smirk as I just scoffed. "So love, what time should I pick you and your trunk up for the train tomorrow?" George asked. "Um don't know, I'll tell you after breakfast tomorrow" I said shortly.

Hours into the night~

"We're on in 5 minutes" Fred said as we got ready. I was walking to the stage when I felt an arm on me,"Spence, don't you look nice?"

 I was walking to the stage when I felt an arm on me,"Spence, don't you look nice?"

Spencer^

I said as I looked at him. "As do you" he said with a smile" "Cameron" George called calling me over as we were about to play. "Right, I'll talk to you later" "break a leg!" Spencer called as I went up.

Some time during the song

"Cause I'm still into you" I sang as I looked at spencer. Of course I didn't notice George who was playing the guitar see I was looking at Spencer. George being George quickly got jealous and started to play a bit louder. "I should be over all the butterflies-" I sang before George played hella loud making turn to look at him. His eyes looking narrowly at Spencer. Lee lowered George's sound and put mine up as I sang again.

After the song~

"What the hell was that mate?" Fred asked George as George took a sip of vodka. "She was looking at him" he said looking at me. "Oh god George. Are you serious?!" I yelled. "Yes I'm serious! What do you think I'm blind that I can't see how Reid sees you!" I scoffed. "There's nothing going on George! Your being stupid!" "Oh really?! I don't recall me doing any of this shit!" I stood there as I pulled the earring I found out of my purse.

"Right, Emma left this in your dorm the other night. Do me a favor and give it back to her will you?" I said as I slapped the earring in his hand and walked away leaving Fred, George and Lee speechless. "Fuck!" I heard George yell.

I went to the table we were at which now had Harry, Ron, mione, Neville, Ginny, and Angelina. I picked up my purse as I wiped my running mascara. "Cameron?" Harry asked. "I gotta go" I said shortly as I walked passed the table and the table where Draco and Spencer were at. "I'll be back" Spencer told Draco as he ran after me. "Cameron?!" He asks as he looks for me. "Cameron" he said with a sigh as he saw me sitting at the end of the stairs as I took off my shoes, my mascara running. "What's wrong?" He asked as he sat next to me. "Just sitting here. Crying in my ball dress. I'd me the ball queen if crying was a contest" I said with a chuckle and a cry. "Oh Cameron. Wanna talk about it over some ice cream?" "Sure" I said as I got up with him. We went to the kitchen and got some vanilla and rocky road ice cream as we walked the halls. Some sniffles, cries, and laughs left my mouth as we finished. "Spencer?" I asked. "Yes?" "Mind if I sleep with you tonight? I don't wanna go back" I asked as I walked up the stairs. "Of course" he said with a smile. We walked up to his dorm as no one was there. "Um I'll go get some extra blankets and pillows from dracos room while you change I to something of mine" Spencer said as he handed me a big t shirt and some shorts. "Spencer, don't take the floor, friend cuddle right? Plus it would make me feel like an ass" I said with a chuckle. "Okay then" "okay, I'll change I'm the bathroom then" I said as I stepped into the bathroom.

Meanwhile Spencer got undressed and left some sweats and no shirt on, he laid down in the bed waiting for me, I guess I took to long cause when I stepped out the bathroom he was fast asleep. I set aside the pair of shorts he had let me use since I had my own. I put my hair up in a bun and wiped my makeup off my face. I laid down next to him staring at the ceiling as I to started to doze off.