-Getting Ready-

I woke up with the bright sun on my face. I knew exactly what was happening today, first day of my fifth year at Hogwarts and what makes it better is that the Weasley twins and I are all in fifth year so that means we get a lot of our classes together.

"Georgie, wake up we got to get ready!" I said as I jumped on George's bed trying to wake him up. "Ugh fuck off Cami." "Rude." I responded now getting off his bed and going to Fred's bed.

"Freddie, wake up!" "5 more minutes!" Fred groaned. "You pair of asswipes are no fun." I said getting off Fred's bed and getting my Gryffindor robes and uniform. "I'll be back imma change in the bathroom."

"Why not change in here? Nothing we haven't seen before." George said now lifting his head up and winking at me.

"George Weasley!" I yelled as I through my sweater at him. "I was only joking." He said giggling giving me my sweater back.

I loved how both twins would joke like that but sometimes when George said stuff like that my stomach would explode with butterflies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Camerons outfit ^ except without the hairstyle she just had it down

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I finally finished getting ready. I went downstairs for breakfast as I smelled pancakes and French toast. The usual "new year at hogwarts" Weasley breakfast.

"Morning mione." I said giving her a hug. Even though she was a year younger than me I still adored her and we were literally the best of friends.

"Morning." She said with a bright smile. "Twins up yet?" "Nope, still asleep I suppose like always. How about Ron?" I asked sitting down next to her on the couch. "Asleep, Ronald hates getting up in the morning. I guess he has that in common with the twins." We both giggled. Hermione has been dating Ron since there third year (my fourth year).

"Being said here they come." I said looking at the stairs seeing the rest of the boys including Ginny coming down the stairs.

"Bro we literally leave in a 45 minutes and me and mione are the only ones ready." I said shaking my head playfully. "Oh piss off Cam." Harry said. "Ooo imma tell Sirius." I said sipping my coffee. Harry flipped me off as he sat down next to Ginny.

Sirius was my dad and Sirius was Harry's godfather, causing Harry to live with Remus, Sirius and I ever since his parents died so that he doesn't have to live with those muggles.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once we all finished breakfast and thanked mrs Weasley for the delicious food we all sat back down. Harry, Ginny and Ron had already gone upstairs to get ready. Mione went with Ron to make sure he didn't fall asleep again.

Leaving me with the twins in the living room.

"So boss what do we have for today?" Fred said playing with my hair.

"First yall have to go get changed, and brush your teeth cause y'all stank." I said giggling and leaving up the stairs.

"She's gonna be the death of us Fred." I heard George say. "I know but I live for it." "Me too Freddie, me too." I giggled and went to the twins room since I stayed there for summer break. Although I always fall asleep on the couch and end up waking up in George's bed.

I ain't complaining though;)

I made sure everything was ready. When I saw the twins come in the room. "Um can you leave we gotta change?" "Nothing I've never seen before." I said mocking George, I winked and left the room giving the two some privacy.

Soon after I heard the twins come down once more. "Y'all lag!" I said handing them there trunks. "Sorry boss" Fred said giggling. "Oh shut it Weasley. Everyone is in the car already so come on."

"Ummm dad how are we supposed to all fit?" Ginny said. "Easy darling. Cameron will sit in between George's legs, you can sit in between Harry's legs and Hermione can sit in between Ron's legs." Mr Weasley finished with a smile of accomplishment.

"What about me?" Fred said rolling his eyes. "You honey can sit in the front with your dad. I'm not going because I have to wait for something important from the ministry for your father." Mrs Weasley said now giving hugs and kisses to everyone.

"Suits me." Fred said getting in the front. We all sat down in our seats as we were told. We waved goodbye to mrs Weasley and we head off.

"George can you stop messing up my hair?" I said smacking his hand. "Sorry I just love your hair, it's so soft." George said patting my hair back down.

His comment gave me butterflies as I blushed a bit. I leaned my head on his knee as I doze off a bit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/u:

Thank you for reading the first chapotee of Best Friends With Benefits. A George Weasley story. This is my first ever story I have written so please comment, send me a message if you have any smut suggestions 😏 or have a suggestion in general 🥰 thank you once again and I hope you enjoy ⚡️- George's Whore😽