~And I Cant Tell You~

SMUT WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

7:00 am

I woke up to the shower running. "George?" I called out as I got out of bed. "In here my love!" He yelled back. "I'll be out in a minute!" He continued. Meanwhile I got dressed. I didn't feel like wearing my uniform for one because I was too lazy and two because it was dirty.

I put my hair up in a high ponytail with some loose hair in the front

I put my hair up in a high ponytail with some loose hair in the front. I heard the bathroom door open. "Good morning love." "Good morning George" I said as I got up and put on my glasses. George already had his pants on so he got a shirt from one of the drawers that have his clothes and put it on. He put on some cologne and shoes and walked out the door. "The Fuck? Not even a kiss?" I scoffed and went down to breakfast. It was still pretty early so I went to the slytherin common room. Luckily Draco tells me the passwords so I just went straight in. I went up to Dracos dorm to hear him talking but I didn't want to go inside. I went back downstairs and sat on the couch just reading my book waiting for him to come down.

I was falling asleep when I heard his voice. "Hey Cameron." "Spencer hi!" I said as I got up and wiped some saliva off my face. He chuckled. "What you doing here?" He asked me as I gave him a hug. "Oh I was left alone so I came looking for Draco. Have you seen him?" "Oh well Draco just broke up with Astoria and doesn't wanna come to class anymore." Spencer sighed. "Oh wanna go to breakfast with me then?" I asked. "Sure I would love to. I'll pick up his homework after classes are over so he doesn't miss them" I told Spencer as he walked to the great hall.

"I really think I failed the exam. Something just tells me." I groaned "I bet you did fine stop doubting in yourself." Spencer said as he playfully shoved me. I just sighed.

We finally got to the great hall. "Thanks for walking with me Spence. You okay with sitting by yourself?" I smiled. "I'm not that lonely" he chuckled back.

I walked to the gryffindor table and sat down next to Fred because George and Fred were sitting next to each other. "Oh hey guys." I said as I sat down. "Hi" everyone said. I tried to give George a kiss but he just moved his head. Everyone saw what he did and just stayed quiet. "George my love can I talk to you? In private." I said as I played with my hands trying not to cry. "Sure thing." George said not even bothering looking at me. We walked out of the great hall and into an empty classroom. "George what's going on?" I asked him as I closed the door. "What do you mean?" He said as he looked down. "For starters you won't kiss me and secondly you won't even look at me!" I yelled trying not to cry. "There's nothing going on Cameron." George shrugged. "See you won't even look at me!" I said as I began to cry. George than looked up at me. "George I'm trying to be the best girlfriend for you and first day and you won't even kiss me. Why?" I said as he wiped my eyes.

"It's a surprise and I can't tell you." He said as sat me on the table and opened my leg a bit and put himself in the middle. "Does this surprise involve not kissing me?" I said as I looked up at him and pouted. "No" "than?" I said as I looked back down. With that George lifted my chin to face his. His eyes would look at my eyes and then at my lips and my eyes would do the same. Then our lips smashed together.

George's hands started to roam my body up and down my sides and I put my hands around his neck and up to his hair pulling on his tightly. He groaned as his hands started to go up my skirt playing with my waistband of my underwear. "Already wet love?" George whispered into my ear. "Please Georgie." I whimpered. George moved my skirt up and moved my underwear to the side. He put his thumb on my clit as he started to rub. I moaned and through my head back. George pulled down his pants and I reached my hand down to his boxers. I took his cock that was hard as a rock and started to pump it.

The faster I would pump him the faster he would rub my clit. "Fuck imma cum" I managed to spill out. George than stops rubbing. "What?" I said as I caught my breath. "Bend over." George said as he got me off the table and turned me around pushing my back down so my ass was up. George then pumps his dick into me pulling my hair. "Oh shit." He groaned. George slapped my ass as I gasped. "Do you like being my little slut?" George said as he pumped faster. "Y-yes. Fuck I'm close George." I replied. "Me too love one more thing though." George said as he pulled out once more. I groaned as George sat me on the table once more and aligned himself up again. He pushed himself into me as he grabbed onto my thighs and carried me off the table.

He started to thrust into me as he gripped my thighs harder leaving marks. A few pumps later and I felt a notch in my stomach. "I- fuck- I" I tried to say. "I know love me too." George panted. "Ready?" He asked as he speed up. "Mhm" I replied. "One... two... three. Cum for me." George said as I released on him. I soon felt George twitch and a warm liquid.

"You were amazing love." George said as we got dressed. "Come on we got to get back. Aww I didn't get to eat." I said as I fixed my hair. "I'll ask Fred to sneak you an apple or something." George said as he kissed the top of my head.

We went back to the great hall to see it empty. "Shit." I whispered to myself. "Cmon we have to get to Hagrids." George said as he pulled my hand. We ran and ran and laughed and laughed the whole way there. The cool air hitting us in the face as we ran not caring about the world. We finally got to class. "Sorry Hagrid we got caught up in the library" George said as he winked at me and took our seats. "No worries kiddos just keep working on our lesson from yesterday." Hagrid said as he sat down at his desk.

"Shit" I said as I saw my finger bleeding. "You okay darning?" George said as he looked at my finger. "I think I need a band aid. This son of a bitch bite me hard." I said as I looked at the Skrewts. "I have a better idea" George said as he took my finger into his mouth. Sucking the irony fluid keeping eye contact with me the whole time. "There you go" he winked as he stopped sucking my finger and turned back to the text book. I just stayed there in shock from what had just happened and how that turned me on.