~The Band~

I woke up with the sunlight bouncing off of my face. I slowly opened my eyes to see George right next to me. I admired is freckles on his back as the sun made them more visible. I kissed his back as I got up. It took me a while to because I was sore from last night. I took a shower and got dressed inside the restroom. I remembered that mrs Weasley had told us that Sirius and Remus were going to have a meeting today and that it was important so to dress nice.

So that's what I did.

I put on this cute zip up dress with some white converse on

I put on this cute zip up dress with some white converse on. I didn't do anything to my hair I just let it air dry. I put on some eyeliner and some mascara.I got out of the bathroom after changing and brushing my teeth and hair to only see one of the twins still in there bed. "George, wake up. You have to get ready remember there having a meeting today." I said as I stood next to George trying to wake him up.

With one movement her pinned me on the bed as he got on top of me. "Good morning love. Don't you look hot today." George said as he started to kiss on my neck. Pulling the zipper down revealing my bra. As he left small soft kisses on my boobs and colar bone. "George not now." I said as I wanted his touch but didn't want to get caught. "Love you just look so fucking good. Why do you keep closing your legs huh?" George said as he smirked.

"Cameron honey! Someone's here to see you." Mrs Weasley called out from downstairs. I pushed George off me as I pulled my zipper and and fixed myself. I went downstairs with George following behind me.

"Hey bub" I said as I gave Cedric a kiss. The kiss lasted a bit longer before Harry said. "Not now please." I pulled away from him. "What are you doing here?" I asked him as we sat down at the table. "My father has a meeting with your dad and remus as well as with mr Weasley." "Oh." I said as we began eating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The meeting was soon over and everyone had left. Leaving the Weasley, Harry, Hermione, and I at the burrow. Remus and Sirius had to go back to there house and finish some work they had. I went upstairs with the twins to there room so we can clean. "Hey you know what I was thinking?" Fred asked us as we cleaned. "Hm?" I responded. "We should start a band and play at parties, and balls me have at school!" Fred said as he jumped around. "Wicked." George and I said at the same time.

We found there old drum set and guitar in the shed our back and began to think of songs we could play. Fred was on drums, George on base and I was the lead singer. We came up with a few songs and practiced.

Basically the base is George and drums would be Fred. And I would be singing.

We came up with other songs as well like,