~Amortentia~

Cameron's POV:

I woke up feeling rather cold. I opened my eyes and looked around. The last thing I remember is George with me before I went to sleep. "George?" I called out as I looked into the bathroom when I heard the door open. "Hey love, not to rush you but we have class in 15 minutes." George said as he hugged me.

"Oh shit!" I said as I broke the hug and started to get in the shower completely forgetting George was there. I started to undress as I turned in the water. "Holy shit." I heard George say as I got in. "What?" I asked. "No nothing. Mind if I join you?" He asked as he closed the door. "No not at all." I said back.

George soon hopped into the shower with me. "Hello my love." George said as he looked at me. "Hi Georgie." I giggled. This wasn't a sexual shower thing, like we were going to have sex but a really nice shower and I loved it.

We quickly showered and got dressed into our uniforms of course I got changed first and went to George's dorm to get his uniform. We ran down to Care Of Magical Creatures as we were only a couple minutes late. "Sorry Hagrid we got caught up." George said as he tried to catch his breath. We got into our groups as we listened to Hagrid explain the lesson.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were now into our fourth and last class of the day. Potions. I headed up to class as I saw George. I pulled him aside hoping Cedric wouldn't see us. "George remember no talking to me okay?" I said as I looked around. "It's gonna be hella of a job for me not to but I'll do it. Also I broke up with Angelina." George said as he smiled. "Wait really?" I said confused. He nodded. I started to walk off before he pulled me back. "One kiss please." He said with puppy dog eyes. "Okay." I said as I gave him a kiss. "One more" George said with a smirk. We kissed a couple more times before we heard the bell. We pulled apart and headed into class. We took our seats and waited for professor Slughorn.

"Hello class please pull out your texts books and open it up to page 156. Miss Granger please read the potion we are learning about today please." Slughorn said as he also pulled out his book. "The most powerful love potion in the world. It is rumored to smell differently to each person according to what attracts them. For example I smell, freshly mown grass and parchment and spearmint toothpaste." Hermione finished as he looked at Ron and blushed. I gave her a little nudge as she blushed a bright red. "Thank you miss granger. Alright who's up?" Slughorn called.

Everyone had gone except George, Cedric, Harry, Lavender and I. "Miss black." Slughorn called me as I stepped up to the potion.

"Um I smell, some cinnamon, gunpowder, and. George can you please back up? I can smell your cologne from here." I said as I went back to the potion. I heard George and Fred laugh. I turned around to see George no where near me. My face went hot and red as I began to blush. "Shit." I mumbled as I took my seat once more. I looked at Cedric as he shook his head at me.

"Mr George Weasley, up next." Slughorn said. "Okay. I smell a flower. A rose I think, um some strawberries and passion fruit." George finished as he took his seat now. I smiled to myself. Hopefully George smelled me in the potion, I always wore a passion fruit and strawberry lipgloss and my favorite perfume I wear is rose scented. "Cedric." Slughorn called the last person. I guess I had missed Harry's. "I smell, lavender, cherries and mint." He said with a smirk as he sat down.

The fuck? Well at least if I break up with Cedric I won't fell bad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Class was over and I had been thinking about breaking up with Cedric because we both knew we didn't want to date each other. But I didn't know how to tell him. To be honest I was really scared of him and I don't know why.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 12:47 pm

We had all finished lunch and headed up to the common room. I sat next to George and Fred since Cedric was no where near. "So first game tomorrow. Pretty sure we're going to win the hufflepuff's" George said as he high fived Fred. "Speaking of quidditch I have to work on the cheer routine." I said as I stood up. "Not so fast Cam." Fred said as he sat me down. "Did you really smell George in the potion today in class?" Ron asked. "What? No. Like I said I could smell George's cologne from a mile away. That shit is strong as fuck." I said with a laugh hopefully trying to convince them. "Love, I wasn't wearing cologne today." George said with a smirk. I sighed. "Like I said I have to practice so imma- imma leave." I said as I ran up to my dorm.

I practiced the routine before the door opened. "Hey George." I said as I sat down on my bed. "Hey Cam. Can I ask you a question?" He asked. "Shoot." I said as I got up and fixed my hair. "Did you actually smell me in the Amortentia?" George asked as he played with his hands. I looked at him and sighed. I put one of my knees in between George's legs and the other one right next to his sitting in his leg. I cupped his face. "Yeah. I did." I said as I moved some hair from his face. "Did you?" I now asked. "I've smelled you ever since Percy showed us the potion in second year." George said as his lips and mine smashed together moving quite roughly. I started to move my hips on George's leg.

I let out a small moan as I ride his thigh harder and faster. George smirked into the kiss as he bounced his leg up as I rocked my hips. I moaned louder as I got closer to cumming. "Fuck George imma cum." I managed to moan out. George grabbed my neck, " Call me daddy." He said as he kissed me quite harsh. I moaned as I came. George than takes off my shirt and skirt throwing them across the room. I sat on my knees as I started to unbutton his pants and belt. "Suck my dick I'll make you cum harder." He said as I pulled his boxers down revealing his large shaft as it hit his stomach.

I took George into my mouth as I drew circles on his tip with my tongue earning a groan from him.

I sucked his off before he picked me up and kissed me all over not leave one part untouched. I turned us over so I was on top of him. "Fuck me fast until you cum." He said as I rode him. "faster faster faster!" He said as he grabbed my hips pushing me up and down his dick.

"Fuckkkkk! Imma cum.!" I screamed as I through my head back. George turned us around. "You won't cum until I say so okay princess?" I nodded. George thrusting harder and faster the only thing you would hear would be large moans and out skin clapping with each other. "Okay my love cum for me. Cum like the whore you are." And with that I felt a wave wash over me as my legs started to shake. I rode out my high as I felt George twitch inside me releasing a warm liquid inside me. He groaned as he threw his head back thrust a few more times before pulling out.

George got a towel and cleaned up our mess. "Love? You know I don't mean calling you those names right?" George said as he put on his shirt and some sweats. "Yeah I know. I liked it though." I said with a smirk as I got dressed as well.

"Imma head to the library to do some work okay?" I said as I kissed George on the cheek. "Cmon I'll walk with you." He said as he opened the door. There fell Fred, Harry, Ron, Ginny and Hermione standing at the door with a cup up against the door. "Oh heyyyy guys." Fred said as he got up. "What the hell are you guys doing?" I asked as I crossed my arms. "First of all what we're you guys doing?"  Ginny said with a wink. "We weren't doing anything." George said. "Call me daddy." Ron said as he rolled his eyes. "Suck my dick I'll make you cum hard." Ginny said as she did a jerk off motion. "Fuck me fast until you cum." Harry said as he bucked his hips. "Faster! Faster! Faster!" They all said.

"So was he good?" Ginny asked as she made kissing noises. "Ginny!" Hermione said as she slapped her arm. We all laughed as we headed down to the common room. I left the others as I went down to the library.